planetmut

Lunch Break

I think it looks great, my eye read the base as tarmac on first glance so it cant be that bad!

I do sympathise with you about buying all the basing material though- I seem to buy more sand, cork and static grass than I do minis :D

• Thanks 1

I think it's great! 

It does take a lot of space and organizing and make a mess any time you bust it out. Lol. 

I haven't unpacked all of mine for some of those reasons. 

But I love it. It definitely resembles asphalt! 

• Thanks 1

Very good work!

On 10/1/2018 at 2:32 PM, Iridil said:

Great looking base - proof you should do it whenever you want without fear!

Exactly this. :winkthumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      More undead for the table top, because you can never have too many. 

These guys bring me to 56 minis painted for the year. 

• By planetmut
      Poor old Linus. Doomed to wander the earth forever with a sweater tied around his waist while lugging an invisible satchel*. The newspaper is an image I downloaded months ago and decided to use as the base originally looked like Linus was shambling across an ashtray. After supergluing the paper to the base and daubing it with Blood For The Blood God I remembered that I'm a newspaper designer and could have knocked up a front page on our editorial system. But it's Saturday.

Apologies for the photos, they were taken with my phone.

*The sculpt has a strap over its right shoulder that doesn't attach to anything...

• By planetmut
      While walking down the street last week, Charlie saw a guy standing on the corner holding a sign and thought he was a bit nuts. This week, Charlie steps over the same sign while shambling down the street. Charlie is in no state to see the irony in this, which is a shame as old Charlie would have found it very amusing. He's also in no state to remember eating most of the guy who was holding the sign.

(The second pic with the sign is in the spoiler, as it contains a word that sounds a lot like "clucking")

• By planetmut
      Vending Machine Tech (Grade C) Dave thought he'd sneak off to Deck 17 for a quick cig.

Dave can rest in peace knowing the rest of his crew will be dead in 11 hours, the Hyperion mining colony slaughtered by Monday and Earth's population wiped out by July.

(I cannot believe I primed, based, shaded/highlighted the parasite only to end up plastering it in Vallejo Red and B4TBG)

• By NyarlaBcn
      If your adventurers ever see Fimbul Frostbite they'll definetely feel the winter coming. The mighty white dragon dracolich rules its frozen wastes with a (rotten) sharp claw and twisted magic!
      This is my rendition to the "zombie dragon" from Reaper Bones IV. Decided for a cold palette to take advantage from the link between death and ice that Game of Thrones so wisely stablished over eight seasons till its apotheosic... ehm. Well, till its peculiar end. 
      If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery I'll be honored ^^ its @albertnyarla

• Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 180 Guests (See full list)