• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Bob Ridolfi's Graveflesh Servant (aka Bride of Frankenstein) in Bones.  I tried to get some different flesh tones on her various parts, do some bruising at the wounds, and not-exactly-sheer fabric effects.  Spent far less time on it than I should have.  

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Keeping with my prior undead dragon being a reanimated metallic, I decided to paint up the Bones 4 Zombie Dragon as a copper dragon. I surgically removed its raised claw to fix an issue I had with my Ebonwrath, and sculpted a ruined claw on in its place here. Decided that the rot in the dragon would be where the verdigris of a copper dragon should be manifested, and went to town. Figure is mounted on a 4" diameter wooden base. Camera images had some trouble getting the color right. The closest are probably the first and last ones. 
      As always, enjoy, and feel free to let me know what I can improve. 

• By Shadespyre
      I found it really hard to light and photograph such a tall model, I'll have to get him off his shelf and try and take better pictures at some point in the future. I chose the bright red tongue to tie in with the reddish muscle and the red roses (which are a theme of my Warhammer Vampire project) as a spot colour. 
    • By lazarp
      This one was painted for a Frostgrave facebook group challenge, the theme was "undead"

My sister uses these guys in her vampire warband for frostgrave and mordheim, so I decided to paint one of them 

By the way it is around my one year anniversary on the forum, I'm really happy that I've discovered this place about a year ago, it has been a place of inspiration and helpful feedback for me and I hope it will stay the same for the next year 
      Cheers and happy holidays to you all! 
    • By Inarah
      More undead for the table top, because you can never have too many. 

These guys bring me to 56 minis painted for the year. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)