• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks great, my eye read the base as tarmac on first glance so it cant be that bad!

I do sympathise with you about buying all the basing material though- I seem to buy more sand, cork and static grass than I do minis :D

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      I made this piece of scenery for whenever I get around to playing some kind of zombie game. It's just foamboard, dowels and coffee stirrers. The image was downloaded, printed, stuck on, and then ruined with lots of washes and the blunt edge of an X-acto knife (Quatro was a soft drink sold in the UK in the 80s; I wanted a bit of a retro look). I added some random graffiti to the back. It was mainly painted with cheap craft paints. The junk on the base is by Reaper, TTCombat and Debris of War, as well as a couple of stones from my drive.

• By ced1106
      KS : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-undead-or-alive/

Safest thing is to pledge $1, wait for the Pledge Manager, check shipping, VAT, and other charges, then wait for the base game at half the KS plus shipping price during a holiday sale. 

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings & Happy Halloween!!

Bonnie would like some candy..........

Thanks for looking!

• By lazarp
      Painted some zombies for my Rangers of Shadowdeep games, they were quick and fun to paint 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 3 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)