Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Fantasy Facades by Bannerless Builds

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/701587775/fantasy-facades-by-bannerless-builds?ref=discovery

About

4f371c341d7f2335458c42c4ef98518e_origina

Bannerless Builds is the result of years of passion and study by our lead designer, Gregory Bowes, a lifetime gamer who studied theatre set design in university and worked with Shakespeare in the Park productions in Montreal.  

Greg needed a solution for how much space the terrain collection he’d built over the years needed, and how long it took to set up. Inspiration came from an unlikely source; in his own words, “One night I was watching Blazing Saddles and the scene where they recreate the town near the end made a lot of sense to me, in that they had to do it quickly. At that point it all just clicked in my head.”  

d786244c91f8acab13367e23255f0d32_origina

By applying his theatre experience to the tabletop, Greg was able to minimize the footprint of his scenery while sustaining his love for 3D terrain. As Greg puts it, “I fell in love with 3D gaming when I owned my own game store and used to play wargames with customers. I tend to think more creatively in 3D, one example was in a recent game when the bad guy was escaping from us, up some stairs while his minions kept us at bay. As the mage I blasted the stairs apart under him, causing him to fall.”

This Kickstarter campaign is to bring you the first wave of Facades, Scenery and Terrain from Bannerless builds! 

2370bd50d44b1c465df3d9ab0a27035c_origina

Now, with that all out of the way, let's check out how you can get some of the aforementioned Fantasy Facades:

27c15f83860b21f455f877288e839569_origina

Sounds cool right? What makes it even better is that through PledgeManager, you're able to Add-On any item you like! Such as:

Just add the Kickstarter Price amount of the item(s) you want to your pledge!  (please note the shipping cost per item!)

06c811d900e8fd915f523b0931cbcdc2_origina

(Please Note: Shown are a painted and unpainted version of each item. With the exception of "packs," you will receive one (1) unpainted item for each item purchased. Add-On Prices are in CAD, the exchange rate usually hovers around $1 CAD = $0.75 USD) 

• Like 1

Its just not econimically feasible to do this in  Canada apparently 15$ for 1 set of shelves including shipping? Double that if I want books for it? Just not good value.

• Like 2

Um....the basic pledge comes with free North American shipping....I wonder which is the actual case.....

Anywho, I could possibly see getting one or two for use as photo backdrops.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      Hi All!
      I happened to come across this project and instantly got sunk into the world of Obsidia.  I thought I would share it here with all the Reaper folks! 
      I'm sorry for bumping my own post a few times.  After backing this project, I learned that these are first time game creators and they were turned down by some high end famous reviewers at the very last minute due to the COVID situation... Which, in my opinion, is super lame!  I don't see how you cannot do a review unless you actually got the COVID!  I hope that this post gets Obsidia to more people which would bring many hours of fun and enjoyable play!

"A dark fantasy tabletop game with spell casting & area control.  The fate of the colony is at stakes; build your empire & rule the realm!"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joshbeck/obsidia

1-4 PLAYERS, 90 MINUTES
      Players take turns exploring the dark realm of Obsidia by placing terrain tiles to create a dynamic and treacherous landscape. They'll send travelers from their home colonies out to found new towns, battling any enemy players or creatures in their path. Players will also cast spells unique to their colony class in order to gain the advantage. When all of Obsidia’s terrain has been discovered, the class controlling the most towns wins the game.

Stretch goal unlocked:  backers now get the sexy dice! :)

Cheers!
      ~Z
    • By petercbenson
      Just wanted to pass the word: Dragon Bait miniatures has a kickstarter up for 9 Fantasy Kung-fu style Turtles in 28mm. As an add-on, they are also re-releasing 4 out of production dungeon monsters in resin, formerly available in pewter from Otherworld Miniatures (John Pickford Otyugh and landshark, Andrew May Cockatrice, George Fairlamb Cerepod). Joe Corsaro from Dragon Bait has successfully completed three other campaigns--as a backer for his grunt goblins campaign I can say that the kickstarter was well run, delivered on time, and produced a quality product. Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boxturtlereb/the-boxer-rebellion-nine-kung-fu-style-turtle-adventurers

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/matagot/kemet-blood-and-sand?ref=discovery_category_newest
      Story
        (Re)discover Kemet’s epic universe with Kemet: Blood and Sand, the newest edition of the multi-award winning game, Kemet! Kemet: Blood and Sand will immerse you in an unrivaled gaming experience, even better than the original!
       Kemet is back with streamlined and upgraded gameplay based on hundreds of hours of testing, solid development from our expert team and your valuable feedback.  Since it was released in 2012 Kemet has been a favourite with the board game community. While working on version 1.5 with the community, we were excited to see the incredible interest in this amazing game. It was time for Kemet: Blood and Sand! 
      In Kemet: Blood and Sand, you play one of the Egyptian gods, aiming to stamp your dominance on the parched land. Build pyramids, combine godly powers  to create powerful asymmetric combinations and lead your followers in glorious battles. But, be careful - only deep strategic planning and swift tactics will lead you toward victory!

• By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1327314385/barbaric-splendor-kickstarter-two-personalities-2

• By SparrowMarie
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gameenvy/desk-wizard-miniature-painting-organizer?ref=discovery&term=desk wizards
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)