Talae

The Stygian Depths - Lost Temple of Xibalba

3 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I have successfully resisted DeepWars and ShadowSea, but this is definitely not helping.  Watching for now.

I have heavily ingested in both Fortune Hunters and Dark Mariners. I own almost all of each. I love the minis and the game!

I have to say the new Fortune Hunter warband doesn't do anything for me. Some of the individual figures in the 2 player starter sets look more interesting. 

I tend to prefer DeepWars minis over ShadowSea minis...especially for Fortune Hunters.

That being said, there are some gems peppered throughout.

• Like 1

I’m in again. The “battle of deadwood forest” hits all the right notes for me. I’ve been working on a terrain tile set that should work nicely for this incarnation of the game ( seems like a great use of terrain tiles in general). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

There are some great minis there...must resist...must...

We are the Canadian Borg.  Resistance would be impolite. 

Pour l'assimilation en Français, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.  ((For assimilation in French, please press two)) 

... Ahhhh, that old joke, gotta love it. 

Give in, give in! :p

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yes, give in!

(I need them to reach their 100 backers stretch goal as I'm only 1 point short of being able to get everything I want.)

• Like 1

if you haven't done an AMG KS, do it, you wont regret it.

there is sooo much good stuff there that would be great in a jungle.....maybe with some sort of lost world theme (that being the theme, and all). :upside:

Pro tip, KSs are the perfect time to pull stuff off the back catalog.  giant dragon men (jade salamander), bomb throwing pirates, mesoamerican magic robots, insect men with organic technology, amazon warriors, and of course horrible chimeric sea horrors sculpted by B. Olley.

Its all very, very good.

• Like 3

I may have a slight addiction (this doesn't include the stuff not assembled from last Kickstarter like the multiple submersibles I bought)

20181006_181344.thumb.jpg.6f01972cfc9682953f086f454c196eff.jpg

20181006_181350.thumb.jpg.eafc0ca70d37c220aa0e75c21eb2d967.jpg

20181006_181355.thumb.jpg.fc769288f8e55bea2059f67cdf04544c.jpg

• Like 7

I'm getting a submarine if that counts.

Pity this is moving so slowly, I really like the look of that Ogre Demon in the new stretch goals but I don't see the campaign going that far.

• Like 1