Jump to content

The Stygian Depths - Lost Temple of Xibalba


Talae
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning to possibly lock in:

Lucius Cromwell (1)

Iron Predator Mech (3)

Cylla Darkmyre (1)

Obliterator Biomech (3)

Giant Orthocones (5)

Mistress of the Garden of Pleasure (1)

Corrupted Nereid Witch (2)

Giant Eurypterid (4)

Grace Flynn in Dive Suit (1)

Gothagga (4)

Xathal (3)

Abyssal Ice Spider (3)

 

 

That is 31 points. My Gamemaster pledge with turning in the warbands and starter sets and the softcover rulebook gets me only 30 points (5+18+4+3)....but that is really close.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine arrived. I got two resin figures and one metal. The one resin figure and the metal one were great, but my corrupted nereid witch has some pretty thin spots, and one of her horns arrived broken off. Since the horns weren't necessary to me I just snapped off the other one, but I'm a little worried about how her dainty fingers are going to fare. She just might end up being a display piece

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Talae said:

Looks like the last campaign got an update tonight about this:

Update #49: Finishing up Shipping https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unchartedrealms/the-stygian-depths-lost-temple-of-xibalba/posts/2546448?ref=android_update_share

 

Nice that they've finally put out an update about this, pity it was mostly an ad for this new Kickstarter rather than any solid info about when things will actually ship.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2019 at 3:36 AM, aku-chan said:

 

Nice that they've finally put out an update about this, pity it was mostly an ad for this new Kickstarter rather than any solid info about when things will actually ship.

And now I got tracking info for 3/4 of my order with a note that says the rest are due to ship in a few days!

 

I should post more about the status of my Kickstarters! Maybe other companies will send me stuff I backed for!

 

Note: I posted this here as it seemed relevant and the previous KS thread is closed for some reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Talae said:

And now I got tracking info for 3/4 of my order with a note that says the rest are due to ship in a few days!

 

I should post more about the status of my Kickstarters! Maybe other companies will send me stuff I backed for!

 

Note: I posted this here as it seemed relevant and the previous KS thread is closed for some reason.

 

It's even marked as completed, which is obviously not true considering they just got done printing the physical copies.  Alas, I lack the power to unlock it... so I'll just have to post all my updates for it here.  :devil:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

How much was that Eurypterid during the KS?

Because I can get it in a webstore now and want to know how much the difference is.

It will help me decide if I get in the new KS or not.

If you don't mind...

$32 or 4 points. Because of how I went in on the KS as well as the bonus points I got for being previous backer, 4 points was less than the $32 I just don't remember exactly how much less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Talae said:

$32 or 4 points. Because of how I went in on the KS as well as the bonus points I got for being previous backer, 4 points was less than the $32 I just don't remember exactly how much less.

 

Well that's food for thoughts then.

I can get it from a certain German Webstore now for € 26,95 which adds up to less than $30.

Thank you!

 

I just backed the new KS for $1 to get access to the Add Ons since I only would like the printed miniatures.

Will keep an eye on those prices though.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...