Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

8 Bones Orcs

Great work, it's been some time, nice to see some of your work. I really like this dark purple skin tone and the beige highlight on their face, it gives them a evil look. I like the Berserker weapon swap as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Great work, it's been some time, nice to see some of your work. I really like this dark purple skin tone and the beige highlight on their face, it gives them a evil look. I like the Berserker weapon swap as well.

Thanks! I’ve painted 51 miniatures since Reapercon, partly due to a breakup and then rediscovering my love of speed painting at the con. I’ve got a ton more work to post!!!

• Like 3

These guys look formidable! 

I'm curious what magical abilities these orcs possess too, if you're cool sharing your homebrew. 

• Like 1

Very nicely done!! Is the one with the mace in his right hand a conversion? I don't recall this one being stock. (then again, I bought the Bones 3 orcs, but I've yet to really look at them. Love Tre's take on orcs!!

Previous post liked for the increase in painting, but not for the breakup, unless it was something you both needed/wanted.

*Heh, I can't read.....:wacko: Nice conversions!!

• Like 2

Good stuff! I really like the purple skin, and the edge highlights on the metal nights are ver' nize.

Sorry about the breakup, but yay for more painting! I'm looking forward to the Fall/Winter theater slump for the same reason.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sirgourls said:

These guys look formidable! 

I'm curious what magical abilities these orcs possess too, if you're cool sharing your homebrew. 

Each one of them has a permanent Feather Fall spell on them, enabling them to drop from great distances silently. The darker purple skinned orcs have abilities like Silence, Darkness, Pass Without Trace, Hunter's Quarry (ranged types); the lighter-purple skinned orcs have more offensive magical abilities like the tiefling's Hellish Rebuke ability, Chromatic Orb, Shield, etc. 

5 hours ago, haldir said:

Very nicely done!! Is the one with the mace in his right hand a conversion? I don't recall this one being stock. (then again, I bought the Bones 3 orcs, but I've yet to really look at them. Love Tre's take on orcs!!

Previous post liked for the increase in painting, but not for the breakup, unless it was something you both needed/wanted.

*Heh, I can't read.....:wacko: Nice conversions!!

Haha Randy, it's all good! It was a needed breakup! Paint all the minis!

4 hours ago, Sanael said:

Good stuff! I really like the purple skin, and the edge highlights on the metal nights are ver' nize.

Sorry about the breakup, but yay for more painting! I'm looking forward to the Fall/Winter theater slump for the same reason.

Thanks Adam! I'm happy to have rediscovered speed painting, and producing tabletop paint jobs for my game!! I love painting again. 

• Like 4