Reapercon BoGW V2 chatter/travel/picture thread

Chaoswolf

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was really hard to decide what to get, sooo many nice mini's and other cool stuff. So I finally decided on:

Reapercon Sophie 2018 mini

Dark sword Pug Mage (this was really cool)

Dungeon Dwellers Brewmaster (were these exclusive Rcon Dungeon Dwellers?)

happyseppuku stamp Omega Genesis 2018

heres the picture

IMG_0287.thumb.JPG.29dc3141a8fd900ab580f54ac88a09bc.JPG

Oh and I forgot to put the sunglasses in the picture (Yes, I took one of the pairs of glasses, my conscience was clear haha)

IMG_0290.thumb.JPG.087f312d7d9b0d7d650d9f3e60c21c90.JPG

I will try and send the box on to @SGHawkins09 tomorrow (Friday the 2nd of November), barring any issues on my end::o: 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

oh, and do not freak out about the Ebay tape, I packed it and the regular BoGW box with that tape because that's what I had on my tape gun::o:

No worries. It definitely should be in my hands today as it is showing as being at my post office. It did have to double back after taking a side trip to City of Industry. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

No worries. It definitely should be in my hands today as it is showing as being at my post office. It did have to double back after taking a side trip to City of Industry. 

Yah, I saw that. I don't know what is up with that:( I know when I get boxes (like the BoGW boxes did), they go to Moreno Valley FIRST, then the San Bernardino hub. Someone was drunk or something when they did the routes:(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Yah, I saw that. I don't know what is up with that:( I know when I get boxes (like the BoGW boxes did), they go to Moreno Valley FIRST, then the San Bernardino hub. Someone was drunk or something when they did the routes:(

I think that maybe my PO’s stuff is sorted at the Industry hub, my Reaper package just did the same thing. It just makes me laugh as I work just down the road from the Industry hub and pass the trucks all the time.

Anyway, the box is here but I won’t be able to get into it until tomorrow or Sunday. I have to frantically clean in preparation of my sister arriving from out of state tomorrow.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

I think that maybe my PO’s stuff is sorted at the Industry hub, my Reaper package just did the same thing. It just makes me laugh as I work just down the road from the Industry hub and pass the trucks all the time.

Anyway, the box is here but I won’t be able to get into it until tomorrow or Sunday. I have to frantically clean in preparation of my sister arriving from out of state tomorrow.

I am sure the suspense is killing you:)

• Like 4

On 11/1/2018 at 11:41 AM, Ratmaster2000 said:

So it was really hard to decide what to get, sooo many nice mini's and other cool stuff. So I finally decided on:

Reapercon Sophie 2018 mini

Dark sword Pug Mage (this was really cool)

Dungeon Dwellers Brewmaster (were these exclusive Rcon Dungeon Dwellers?)

happyseppuku stamp Omega Genesis 2018

heres the picture

IMG_0287.thumb.JPG.29dc3141a8fd900ab580f54ac88a09bc.JPG

Oh and I forgot to put the sunglasses in the picture (Yes, I took one of the pairs of glasses, my conscience was clear haha)

IMG_0290.thumb.JPG.087f312d7d9b0d7d650d9f3e60c21c90.JPG

I will try and send the box on to @SGHawkins09 tomorrow (Friday the 2nd of November), barring any issues on my end::o: 

OH SH...! Please, Please, PLEASE let there be a Base Stamp left when the box gets to me! I LOVE those things! What is this ones theme?

GF

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Generic Fighter said:

OH SH...! Please, Please, PLEASE let there be a Base Stamp left when the box gets to me! I LOVE those things! What is this ones theme?

GF

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t think there is another. I finally was able to go through it and I don’t remember seeing one. 

I have made my choices and will post the picture later tonight or tomorrow. I have to head out now to pick up my sister at the airport.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3