Reapercon BoGW V2 chatter/travel/picture thread

Chaoswolf

2 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

OH SH...! Please, Please, PLEASE let there be a Base Stamp left when the box gets to me! I LOVE those things! What is this ones theme?

GF

2 hours ago, SGHawkins09 said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t think there is another. I finally was able to go through it and I don’t remember seeing one. 

I have made my choices and will post the picture later tonight or tomorrow. I have to head out now to pick up my sister at the airport.

Yes, sadly, there was just the one stamp:down: It was called 2018 Omega Genesis and it looks like craggy type raised land (does that make sense?)

Also, the regular BoGW from our group had a 2017 clockwork stamp. I got some milliput today, so I will be testing both stamps (hopefully) tonight.

• Like 4

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SGHawkins09 said:

Alright, finally remembered to take a photo of what I choose. Will get the package sent off in the next few days.

F535AA75-A14A-4D60-8C95-F92871EE0F4C.thumb.jpeg.9b869e359a6392d67f21b8dd8d92b59b.jpeg

Nice choices. I was on the fence with that Fallowheart and dreadmere hunter, glad they found a home.

3 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I really hope there is some cool stuff left by the time this gets to me!

Oh, from what I remember, there will be quite a few nice choices:)

• Like 6

On 11/3/2018 at 8:34 PM, Generic Fighter said:

OH SH...! Please, Please, PLEASE let there be a Base Stamp left when the box gets to me! I LOVE those things! What is this ones theme?

GF

I have a few of the base stamps from the past few years sitting around that I can't use.  Although they are cool, I obviously can't use someone else's stamp on the bases of sculpts I'm making for production.  So that said, PM me with your address @Generic Fighter, and I'll send them to you.

Andy

• Like 7

6 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

I have a few of the base stamps from the past few years sitting around that I can't use.  Although they are cool, I obviously can't use someone else's stamp on the bases of sculpts I'm making for production.  So that said, PM me with your address @Generic Fighter, and I'll send them to you.

Andy

Hey. I appriciate the offer, but my request has already been fulfilled. However, it might be a thing to put in the regular BoGW, Though. I'll think about it a bit.

GF

• Like 5