Reapercon BoGW V2 chatter/travel/picture thread

Chaoswolf

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

It has reached land and the customs people have determined it is to dangerous to hold and released it into the wilds of Canada!

(with my luck it entered Canada on the east coast and is now on its way to the west coast to be shipped back to the east coast,  efficiency.. what can I say)  :blink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

The box has arrived... Not sure if the mailmen survived... but there was no blood trail in the snow so I am going to assume he escaped unscathed.

I have made my selection and as soon as I have the next mailing address it will restart it's journey.

Annndddd   for those that are curious it went to the middle of Canada first and then had to travel another 1000 kilometers back east to get to me.  (which is probably why the local mail person did not get attacked...  the box was exhausted after doing an extra 2000 kilometers it did not need to do.)

rcChoices.thumb.JPG.2521d8d2b9a4d473d746b6c926a14897.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

The box has left the nest ....

I repeat

The box has left robin's nest on its way to @NecroMancer 

... conditions are not favorable for a speedy departure with heavy winds, snow, followed by freezing rain and then rain

But the box is hardy and is up to the challenge, so it has decided to depart and is looking forward to the warmer climes.:B):

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Yes but in a limited capacity, I believe.  Plus they are working for free and I know if I wasn't getting paid I wouldn't be in a hurry to get things through.  

I hope this will be resolved quickly and that the box won't take too long.

• Like 1