Sign in to follow this  
EldritchEladrin

03476: Kasham, Reptus Wizard

Next up in the series of minis I painted for my gaming friends' birthdays: A Copper Dragonborn Druid.

20181006_230518.thumb.jpg.1c4da0cca5cf2b4d415ae76c691de8af.jpg

20181006_230457.thumb.jpg.4847feae7dc8ba466cc8bbdeb1acd373.jpg

20181006_230509.thumb.jpg.c3befbfb107817c1249592a9b9ca0dab.jpg

Really digging the way his green robes look next to the glistening copper scales! Also, used the NMM Copper Verdigris paint for his eyes.

Edited by EldritchEladrin
Updated tags
  • Like 19

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aquaknightus
      This is my first try at using Milliput to sculpt. One of my players has a Druid with a turtle shell shield so I made the flat metal looking shield of Tolan into a turtle shell. I may wash or glaze over the shield to tone down the contrast. Not sure what color to use though. 

• By lazarp
      So this is my take at painting Na'Kaat
      My firend uses this mini as a pc in our dnd campaign. The axe that comes with the mini felt too small to her so I swapped it with the two handed axe from 03197: Thelgar Halfblood, Half Orc Barbarian.

All in all this was one was nice to paint and is really nice to look at after  Hope you like it too!

• By Nightwing
      Here is the Druid from the Grenadier Wizards box set, this one sans dart. Very simple garb on this guy. 

I don’t know what to think of this guy. He looks very 1st-level, compared to the Druid with Dart. His sword doesn't even have a cross-guard. How anyone can sword fight in those Smurf-like robes escapes me as well. I think this guy has a lot to learn. 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Druid with Dart from the Grenadier Wizards box set. The mini originally had a tiny little limp carrot-looking dart in his hand, which i always hated. I took the liberty of replacing it with something a bit more substantial. 

My daughter came up with the entire color scheme. I sometimes ask her to pick out the colors when i have no idea what to do. 

I don't know what the little critter perched on his staff is. Maybe some kind of little lizard friend? Or maybe just something carved on the staff?  Oh well. 

• By lazarp
      I liked painting this figure, did it for a friend from my d&d party. He's using it as his half-elf druid. We are both happy with it overall 
      Hope you like it too! 

I also tried fiddling with lighting and a background for the first time so if you have any tips on what I could have done better with the photos please share :)
      Thanks for looking!
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)