EldritchEladrin

03476: Kasham, Reptus Wizard

Next up in the series of minis I painted for my gaming friends' birthdays: A Copper Dragonborn Druid.

20181006_230518.thumb.jpg.1c4da0cca5cf2b4d415ae76c691de8af.jpg

20181006_230457.thumb.jpg.4847feae7dc8ba466cc8bbdeb1acd373.jpg

20181006_230509.thumb.jpg.c3befbfb107817c1249592a9b9ca0dab.jpg

Really digging the way his green robes look next to the glistening copper scales! Also, used the NMM Copper Verdigris paint for his eyes.

Edited by EldritchEladrin
Updated tags
  • Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      So, after my initial pledge, I spent much of the past month following KS Reaper Bones V. While watching the marker grow painfully slow in the second week, while anxiously wondering if the last dragon would be unlocked, I was painting some minis in front of my PC. 

Here the first one: Bonehenge Priestess. I tried an unconventional scheme, which I hope worked. 

• By Stonebred
      Here's some work done on old Tobias here. :)

I had one idea in my head, and started painting and it went a completely different direction. Once I get all the base coats on him I'll have to go back and give him some dimension.
      Feedback is always welcomed. Thanks for taking a look!

• By Iridil
      This is another player character's figure (a cranky old druid) - a minor conversion of Darbin the deadly. The bird is replaced with a thick greenstuff whip (which turned out a bit droopy) as the character uses Thorn Whip frequently and replacing the staff with a sort of greenstuff torch as he's fond of fire. The face on this sculpt is so nice it almost painted itself!

• By Vacaroja
      This is my second entry into the Reaper Facebook Convert and Paint contest. I wanted to do this one because I love doing dragonman (dragonborn) conversions. There just aren't enough kinds of dragonmen to model for various character classes. And I'm glad that the catfolk minis came out within the last year because when I think about dragonmen, I like to see their clawed hands and feet, so it makes them great for such a conversion in my eyes.

These were the minis used for parts, including pieces from the dragonman conversion kit: 03457.

Poor Shadoweyes got her head and tail cut off.  Then I had to do some filing and filling to smooth out the cuts (particularly in the back because the tail was sculpted against the backs of the right leg and sword) and some of the fur pattern on her arms and legs. Also had to create small bit armor at the base of the tail so the pieces flowed together well. All Captain Razig lost was his hat and added a head and tail from the conversion kit.

Originally, she was going to be green with dark purple/red armor.  But after I got the original base coats on, I felt she looked too much like a lizard and not a dragon, so I switched it up.

She ended up being the winner.  I was shocked. I figured I might place, but pretty as she is, I didn't think this was one of my better pieces. But she was fun to do and I'm glad the Reaper folks put together this event.

And now, because I still feel bad about chopping off Shadoweyes' head, I'm using a portion of the winnings to buy another one to paint!
    • By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 1 Anonymous, 398 Guests (See full list)