• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      These guys were fun. I did two of them over the summer, experimenting with color blending.  The first was a take on the Chesapeake blue crab, and I might have gotten a little carried away with the bright color, 

The second one I did in a more subdued sea crab coloration: 

• By Pochi
      A different take on my second frost giant queen and I tried out some freehand on her skirt and cloak. I wasn't able to take Brice Cocanour's class at RVE but I was able to watch it on youtube and took his technique and tried out my own designs

Edit: Forgot to mention she is my trio entry with @Evilhalfling and @Kuroneko. 

• By Inarah
      Never heard of this before but it's a cool monster. Not sure when or where you'd run into one, but I bet it will be the most inconvenient time and place.   According to online sources they come in all colors, so I loosely based mine on a green iguana. 

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, I just took some pictures of the 02479, Ettin I completed last night. This is a Dark Heaven Legends metal model that was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It stand on a 50mm base and I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Coincidently, I was delighted to see the amazing upcoming two-headed Troll also sculpted by Jason Wiebe that was announced last night during Reaper Live #117 on Twitch. (see the image under spoiler and the end of the post).

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)