• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      These were the third installment of my Bones 1 WIPs.
      Which is metal?  Which is BONES?
      You'll have to check out the WIP to decide!
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86504-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-3-oxidation-beast/&tab=comments#comment-1834708

Hope you enjoy, and I hope it helps people see that there isn't always a loss of detail between BONES and Pewter.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Pochi
      I painted up another ogre matriarch. she is so fun! This is Daisy, aka the Blonde Bombshell!

• By Pochi
      I need a grick for D&D so painted up the chthon. He can also pass for a carnivorous plant!

• By Pochi
      I painted an eyebeast for the D&D Painting class I was teaching One of the techniques we were working on was blending so I wanted to make sure that I chose colors that the techniques would show well hence the bright green and pink. The class was fun and everyone's eyebeasts turned out great!

• By Tolex Cat
      For a recent D&D session, the DM said he needed skellies so I knocked these out in about 90 mins.

I did go back after the session and fixed a little highlighting but all in all I was pretty happy with how they turned out for a quick paint up. Since bones absorb colors from the minerals around them, I wanted to go less bleached and more unhallowed, greasy, dirty look. So I stuck to the darker bone colors and used the sepia wash. I must have a thing for owlbears since I enjoy painting them and really loved the skeleton. 
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)