Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Diehard Miniatures: Law and Disorder!

Definitely getting an old school Rogue Trader WH40K feel from the SF side - from when the basic force was a warband, not an army.

I could kind of use the flaming skull villain - there is an NPC in my Supers game that it would kind of fit. (First encounter is when one of the new cops in the super hero group is in the bank, and a trenchoated figure with a flaming skull for a head comes in. People freeze, guards reach for their guns, and the obvious villain says ' What? I'm here to cash my paycheck! Jesus!' The PCs have a chance to prevent a super villain.... Or screw things up and make one.)

The Auld Grump - you try working in the McClowns drivethru when you have a flaming skull for a head....

• Haha 1

Definitely keeping an eye on this but I'm not really interested in one of the base sets. The Darkelf and Woodelf concepts look very great but I would want to see that put into a mini first. To me there seems to be a difference in style from the concept art compared to the so far shown minis. I agree that they give of a wh40k feel, which isn't my thing really so I'm thinking the finished product compared to the concept might differ quite a bit.

If you're into Old Hammer, these are perfect. I backed the previous one for the Undead and Tim keeps the communication lines open and lets you know where things are in the process. Very open and returns e-mails quickly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/the-zodiac-war-by-yedharo-models-30mm-70mm-busts/description

Story

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigchildcreatives/echoes-of-camelot-arthurian-legends

Story
      Echoes of Camelot: Arthurian Legends is a project that will expand our 75mm resin miniature range with new and exciting models based on the Matter of Britan, particularly around the figure of King Arthur and his Knights. We have many cool surprises prepared should you help us bring this dream to life.
      These miniatures have been sculpted and painted here at the Big Child Creatives studio with the collaboration of some of the most talented miniature artists out there. And what is more, they will be manufactured by our own talented team of resin casting experts. This allows us to monitor the process closely to ensure the best quality in the market and a timely delivery.
      We have learned a lot from our previous campaigns, and we want to put all this experience to good use, repeating everything we did right, improving upon it, and correcting our past mistakes. We invite you to join us in this journey of discovery throughout the Matter of Britain and its amazing cast of unique characters.
      This campaign is a journey of discovery, full of surprises such as custom bits to make your miniatures even more striking than they already are. Some of these kits will be Kickstarter exclusive, so those of you who choose to support us will be able to proudly show it through unique miniatures, even more full of life and character than our regular releases.

Painted by Ruben Martinez "RMA" Painted by Marc Masclans Painted by Arnau Lazaro
    • By ladystorm
      In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 5 Kickstarter.

This is the thread for conversations, enthusiasm, and commentary.

This thread will be lightly moderated to ensure forum rules are followed and specific questions may be relocated to the Official Information thread.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88396-reaper-bones-5-information-thread/

Link to project:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/description
    • By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• By thedespot29
      Microworld Games (which I run) has their first Kickstarter ever live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/microworld-games/6mm-fantasy-crusader-kingdom/

All stretch goals have been met, with a bit less than 2 weeks to go.  I know 6mm fantasy is a bit of a niche within a niche, but thought I would post for anyone interested in element-based mass battle wargaming.  I'm hoping the KS platform enables me to push out more interesting projects a bit quicker.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)