Kev!'s Fenryll - Danseuses Orientale - Musician

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I started this little guy some years ago, but then I got stuck and he just set on my shelf of shame and stared at me (I had already painted the eyes).
      Now I finally finished him, so it's a collaboration of Younger Samedi and Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi. Funny thing is, I have no idea what colours Young Samedi used, I just remember mixing some greens and browns together for the skin. And of course my all-time favourite metallic: The copper of the old Reaper Pro Paint series.

Young Samedi was a keyboard player, that's why he liked this mini so much - I mean, how many minis of keyboard players are there?
      Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi plays keyboard only very sporadically. But at least he finishes his painting projects now and then... 

So enjoy, C&C very welcome, as always!

• By Nameless
      I've had this cthulhish model from Fenryll Miniatures for ages. I used to call it Kentucky Fried Cthulhu and tried to paint it 3 or 5 times and somehow never liked the effect. Paints on it probably weigh more than the miniature itself. It also lost one foot somewhere along the way.
      I decided to recycle it for my new project, Swampstalkers, which is my army for the Kings of War game. One evening for painting, one for the base and here it is.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Wow. tiny...

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Dark watcher uses... Halitosis!

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)