odinsgrandson

Chibi Gloomhaven (spoiler free)

Here we have another starting class- the Quatryl Tinkerer,  While he is mostly made out of green stuff, there are bits from a Reaper Bones Kobold underneath there.

GH-Tinkerer.jpg?i=319059390

GH-Tinkerer-too.jpg?i=770060682&width=75

And a few of the monsters- Harrowers and Ancient Turrets:

The Harrowers were made by taking the Mr. and Ms. Bones hoods and putting them on various different robes.  A lot of the robes were just skirts that were originally part of taller minis.  Again, I worked with bones materials for these- Bones are easy to convert with and cheat to boot.

GH-Harrowers.jpg?i=712534451&width=753&h

GH-Harrowers-2.jpg?i=1160136331&width=75

For the Turrets, I rummaged through my bits box for various things that would work.  What I ended up with were a lot of mech bits.  These each were unused arm options- it is sometimes nice to have leftover arms from various warjacks and mechs.

gh-ancient-turrets-2.jpg?i=66093235&widt

gh-ancient-turrets-1.jpg?i=960377640&wid

• Like 22

Wow, my only wish is that these were commercially available - great work and great re-imagining them into chibi form. It goes without saying that the painting is equally well executed! Well done!

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, Warlady said:

Love the turrets.  The whole batch is very creative!

Thanks.  To some extent, I'm trying not to spend much on the monsters (since a complete Gloomhaven set will have a LOT of different monsters).  

Right now, I'm focusing on some of the more iconic races.  I've got a whole bunch of Vermlings to do right now, and pretty soon I'll start converting the Savvas and Inox.

• Like 1