Oathsworn Sensible Shoes SS18: Dwarf Queen, by Pingo

Pingo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Mutilatedlips said:

so close up...I always want to see your stuff like I was holding it in my hand, but it sort of looks like it is under a magnifying glass (sorry, I could not hold back anymore.)

So good looking too, grrrrrr. Love the color and the little symbol on the hammer. 

I like to take close-up photos to show details (even if they magnify mistakes too :huh:). I want to see everyone's figures up close!

That said, my pictures don't always give a great idea of how things look on the tabletop.

I don't have my good imaging software on this machine, but here is a roughly life-size image using the cruddy software:

DSC_0435-teeny-weeny.jpg.d411ebc9f345c6dbe7198eeb5acff470.jpg

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Pingo said:

I like to take close-up photos to show details (even if they magnify mistakes too :huh:). I want to see everyone's figures up close!

That said, my pictures don't always give a great idea of how things look on the tabletop.

I don't have my good imaging software on this machine, but here is a roughly life-size image using the cruddy software:

DSC_0435-teeny-weeny.jpg.d411ebc9f345c6dbe7198eeb5acff470.jpg

Maybe a bit on the small side, but still really nice, thanks. I just use microsoft office picture manager, not sure if it came with the computer or we have it on there because my wife is a teacher.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mutilatedlips said:

Maybe a bit on the small side, but still really nice, thanks. I just use microsoft office picture manager, not sure if it came with the computer or we have it on there because my wife is a teacher.

Well, she is a dwarf. I just checked and in hand the figure is the same size as the image on my MacIntosh screen.

• Like 1