Hasslefree HFD014: Hatherly the dwarf fighter, by Pingo

Pingo

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a Dwarf Butcher 77460 that I painted up a couple months ago. 

Thank you for looking.

• By 72moonglum
      and it's day one after the grand Kickstarter Bones 6 and time to pull my eyeballs away from the ever changing Kickstarter screen and back to my version of reality.

So here's one more figure I've got, painted a couple years back, but once again, as it hadn't been released, never showed him off.  Well, he's out and about in the public, so here he is a very small Dwarves Necromancer, sculpted by Dave Summers three or four years back:

I really like how his face is half a skull and half a living dwarf. It I would have been thinking years back, I would have maybe painted a side of his beard a lot lighter, but oh well, not going to worry about it now.  

Anyhoos, enjoy!
    • By Chaoswolf
      I got this guy as part of a batch of misprints from one of the 3D vendors at Reapercon last year. They were going to throw them away, but we got to talking, and once they found out I do conversions,  they offered them to me as spare parts.

His weapon was broken off and missing, so I gave him a replacement from the weapon sprues that Reaper made a few Kickstarters ago.

The base is do 3D printed; I bought a bunch at Reapercon. 

Let me know what you think, please.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reaperlased!

So I painted these a few years back, but as they hadn't been released yet, I never posted them.  These are four new figures from Ral Partha Legacy, Drunken Dwarves, that were just recently released.  Fun figures sculpted by Dave Summers, pretty much in that same scale as the old Tom Meier Partha dwarves from the eighties were sculpted in.

I'm always excited when Ral Partha Legacy releases new figures, whether they be re-releases of old Partha miniatures of days yore, or new releases of figures that were recently sculpted. 
      Here they are all together:

Great group of guys, always ready for an excuse to grab a mug of beer, perfect for tavern encounters!

• By Rigel
      Hasslefree has a lot of great modern and zompocalypse sculpts. Billy Ray, from their New Orleans Five set, is exceptionally versatile. No gun, but a nice big wrench and a practical cap. 

If you're going to have a low-stakes, low-lethality modern game, it's good to have someone who knows how to fix things. That's Billy Ray. I glued on an extra toolkit from Bombshell. He'll make a good meddling teen. I realize after the fact that I made a Leroy Army Surplus sign on the other side of the Quonset hut as well as a Leroy's Plumbing shirt...no doubt the Leroy family is a big player in a small town.

Other Meddling Teens may include a field hockey enthusiast, our student townsfolk, and of course the original inspirations.