Sign in to follow this  
malefactus

New Pumpkinhead Folk in the Works

Just flipping fantastic Al.

You just made me laugh, and giggle at the same time.

I've never seen "Pumpkin faces" that remind me of Glitters doggie before.

That toothy boxer smile just slays me.

The latest additions just add to the impressive nature of where you have raised this far

above a quirky hobby that we all share.  This is vision, and magic, and you sir have become

"Quite The WIZARD".  Thank you for your vision, and patience.

You AGAIN have gone and done some more great stuff.

Jay

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jasonator said:

Just flipping fantastic Al.

You just made me laugh, and giggle at the same time.

I've never seen "Pumpkin faces" that remind me of Glitters doggie before.

That toothy boxer smile just slays me.

The latest additions just add to the impressive nature of where you have raised this far

above a quirky hobby that we all share.  This is vision, and magic, and you sir have become

"Quite The WIZARD".  Thank you for your vision, and patience.

You AGAIN have gone and done some more great stuff.

Jay

You are too kind, Jay...I appreciate that. I am happy you enjoyed the latest bit of horrific whimsy, AND thankful you took the time to say so.

I have some ideas for the Specter, the last two disembodied Jack O'Lanterns, & some with more conventional Jack O'Lantern heads...more pics soon...probably.

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

Perfect for the Season!

...I never seem to escape the Halloween mood. Thanks for the reply, Glitter...glad you liked the stuff.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3

The Big Spooky Pumpkinhead is underway. I based him up last night. This morning & early afternoon, as my defraggler was churning away on the Old PC, I did the base coat on base & Pumpkin Person:
DSCN6939.thumb.JPG.cbb3a9e44d21860911d38507ba567eb4.JPGDSCN6941.thumb.JPG.9b8f735c707718ba7f1a10177490a2a0.JPGDSCN6942.thumb.JPG.c7c5f91f7fbf0683c3cc6733d808ac01.JPGDSCN6943.thumb.JPG.34f5e49f25eaeebf4f82692970f7fe86.JPGDSCN6944.thumb.JPG.b50ca9083fb87555abd103448abcc1a0.JPG

...a little groundwork detail:

DSCN6940.thumb.JPG.c4402bf0231650347ca73d02b209f422.JPG

Then some hanging moss was added:

DSCN6947.thumb.JPG.2325499af88d300400113a310b1ed119.JPGDSCN6948.thumb.JPG.a02f872f6020fb3c58b4840543d0661b.JPG

AND some color:

DSCN6948.thumb.JPG.a02f872f6020fb3c58b4840543d0661b.JPGDSCN6949.thumb.JPG.a9043dd0cd9a875e90baeca15436b275.JPGDSCN6950.thumb.JPG.3287a1053c8336dd9dde7b86d6fa1f23.JPG

More later..."later" being some vague future time.

• Like 10

Later came earlier than I thought it would. The base is coming along nicely:

DSCN6951.thumb.JPG.cf3739873fa7a22f2bd239f538db2c20.JPGDSCN6952.thumb.JPG.6f4caa47c98005c44ea7929e44f9a49c.JPGDSCN6953.thumb.JPG.66a13409185c4968f2f508f54b418740.JPG

Seen here with some older spooky stuff for reference:

DSCN6954.thumb.JPG.78fc178cc5ab6dbdd3f18ccae2b47453.JPGDSCN6955.thumb.JPG.a5cf54456e00c2ffd21891974e28a094.JPG

Sweet dreams!

• Like 10

I love that!

It seems like the ghostly thing is enjoying itself.

The group shot is awesome as well, a great place to visit during Halloween!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pochi said:

Wonderfully cute and creepy! Just like Halloween! :devil::blues::ph34r::;,;:

Thanks, Pochi. I am glad you like him/them. I am hoping to have the group done by tonight for a Halloween post.

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I love that!

It seems like the ghostly thing is enjoying itself.

The group shot is awesome as well, a great place to visit during Halloween!

Thanks, Glitter...glad you feel that way. 

I was surprised how much spooky stuff I have kicking around ; i.e., Mushrooms, Pumpkinheads, & the like. A mass photo might be cool.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2

A mass photo will certainly be cool!

Which reminds me that I need to take some group shots for the Lost World again.

It's your thread that inspired me to start such a project albeit a different theme.

Go for it! Show the Spooks en masse!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

A mass photo will certainly be cool!

Which reminds me that I need to take some group shots for the Lost World again.

It's your thread that inspired me to start such a project albeit a different theme.

Go for it! Show the Spooks en masse!

...just how mass the photos will be is still up in the air.

I am happy my stuff encouraged you to do your own projects. Your work is inspiring other Folk, including me.

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, malefactus said:

...just how mass the photos will be is still up in the air.

I am happy my stuff encouraged you to do your own projects. Your work is inspiring other Folk, including me.

Seeing other people's work is always cool and inspiring.

One of the reasons I like this forum so much, there is a lot of creativity here.

It's because of your threads, that I have built some terrain ( and still am working on some) aside from a hill and a small dug in bunker for Space Marines in the 90's I never did that.

I really enjoy the combination of creepy and silly, resulting in original creatures and terrain.

• Like 3

I finished the Spooky Pumpkin Fellow last night & took a few photos just now:

DSCN6956.thumb.JPG.8852840fe53d94f6391b2fe062b3e5c2.JPGDSCN6960.thumb.JPG.c9d73ceb39f55215b2a52c64f9f3a449.JPGDSCN6957.thumb.JPG.d72ebeb964b81720d82088aa5dfbeec2.JPGDSCN6958.thumb.JPG.2c3d99c0efb2b5ca4594e99aaf16dd4f.JPGDSCN6959.thumb.JPG.3d49d23c492da88425dde4b30bf4d383.JPG

I haven't decided what is next...a nap sounds promising.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Enjoy the nap Al. 

Next...Christmas is coming. Ever made any snowmen?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Enjoy the nap Al. 

Next...Christmas is coming. Ever made any snowmen?

...never have done a Snowman in any scale. I usually leave Christmas alone; it seems respectful not to do any stuff for it...AND HATE snow.

The nap was refreshing if too short. Thanks for the reply, Eric!

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

The finished Spook looks awesome!

Thanks, Glitter...glad you like him.

• Like 3