Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

How I Spent My Summer Vacation, by Pingo

Thx for sharing!

Glad you're back.

Like you said we all need each other, and even if people disagree about stuff, I think we should be able to discuss things in a civil manner, because when we stop talking, things really get bad.

Happy to see you have done stuff you believe in, and also happy to see you have painted wonderful minis for us to see.

Take care of yourself.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Like you said we all need each other, and even if people disagree about stuff, I think we should be able to discuss things in a civil manner, because when we stop talking, things really get bad.

The ability to be civil is one of the reasons I prefer this forum over other online means of discussion.

Welcome back Pingo.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It is WONDERFUL having you back with us. It may have been sad but the protest is something I can empathize with:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
 The New Colossus...Emma Lazaurus

God bless you & congratulations on the relatively new wheels.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad you are back and had at least in part an interesting summer (aside from sadness and sickness - I got some of that too).

Now everyone, get those weasel butt furs out of your mouths before PaintMom sees you!! :poke:

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Welcome back. I promise I haven’t licked any brushes. 

Well, at least the bristle end.

Do you think she bought that?

• Haha 10

Stop using your paint rinse water to brew your coffee guys, she's back! ::P:

Someone has to keep everyone safe from Hazardous Art, and no one is better at it than you, Pingo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hi Pingo! I've been missing too, for different but related reasons. I'm glad you're ok, and your sign is beautiful on multiple levels.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back. 

Glad to know your time away was full of adventure and love, even if it had its share of adversity, too.

Beautiful sign.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1