Maybe a relative of Galubs?  Those are the D&D rock guys, right?

Eyagh, that thing's already haunting me.  Looks like someone evil who's been cursed with that form, but is so full of hate that being turned into a monstrosity barely registers to him...

• Like 2

Can't shake the feeling that this fella makes a "BLLOIIIINNNG!" noise like a dodgeball when hit.

I'd rule bludgeoning weapon attacks bounce off to strike the attacker (Dex save).

Unsettling juxtaposition of cartoonishness and realism! Love it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Erramir Orlans
      Hello people! i would like to share with you an upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will start on April 20 and last until May 10.

This is the preview page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joygamesinteractive/the-holy-roman-empire?ref=d1ay07&token=6758305e

As the title says, it will offer Rank & file 3d printable models to make an Imperial Army (15-16th century Germany/Holy Roman Empire), including chracters, commanders, and special troops/artillery
      The main pledge of $30 usd, gives 63 models (core units). As add-ons, at 75% off (compared to webstore prices), there will be sets of models (from previous releases in the patreon) and scenery.

The base pledge:

There will be some freebies stretch goals, and other payed, Like ogres mercenaries(x3), Giant, volley gun, heavy arquebusier/sharpshooter, and moarrr!
    • By ced1106
      Loke BattleMats is running a campaign for their third "Set of 2 spiral-bound Battle Map Books for RPG", after Dungeons and Town and Taverns. 
      Loke has finished shipping their previous KS, and has fulfilled all six of their previous KS. The Wilderness Battle Map Books follow the same format as their previous two. 
      Loke BattleMats will also have digital maps for VTT at a low price, including freebies.
      Previous SG's included free vinyl cling sets (reusable stickers) and Little Book (supplementary maps).

I have a review of their Town and Taverns Battle Map Books on RPG.net, as well as some other of their maps, Dungeon Little Book, and vinyl clings. 
      https://www.rpg.net/reviews/search-review.phtml?productCompany=Loke+&orderby=category&showinfo=publisher

Notification link : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamingbooks/the-wilderness-books-of-modular-maps-for-tabletop-roleplay

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I'm almost running out of prep/primed minis so, I'm preparing some more. I recently painted a Dark Dwarf Striker and like the model so much I decided to paint the other models. Also, I wanted to convert an enlarged model to make it look more like the Striker instead of the Smiter. I made a 3D model of the hammer head and 3D printed it. Here are some pictures of my advancement so far.

• By Reverend Shartan
      I have condition markers, and other markers numbered 1-20 for monsters/enemies, etc. I want to do these on my Mars, but I don't know if they should be printed flat, or at the "suggested" 30 degree incline. If they should be done inclined, how light or heavy, should I do supports?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Edit: Tried printing the marker flat on the build plate - nothing was printed. So, now trying parallel to the bed, but with supports

Reverend Shartan
    • By prophetic_joe
      Here is my tortle monk printed on an inexpensive resin printer.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)