50293: Bonnie, Muumuu Zombie

Silvervane

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

She must be recently zombified via the tear in her dress on the back. While she is quite scary, she doesn't yet have the aura of filth surrounding her that is with many zombies. Lovely blues on the dress ^_^

True, I need to work on my adding of dirt and such.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great!

And I think that in that position she somehow still maintains a little hygiene..sort of..

Could be in life she was so neat and clean that dirt couldn't touch her in undeath.

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

She is LOVELY in her own fashion...it's inspiring seeing a Living Impaired Lady who takes pride in her appearance. She is a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation. VERY WELL DONE!

With such a pretty dress how could she not.  

10 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Love the blues on the dress and her hair dye red hair - also like that from the front you can tell something is off, but its not a straight give away that she's been zombied - I see possibilities...

Hmm an interesting thought. 

• Like 1

Nice, I love those blues! Personally, I like that you didn't go for the usual route of hopelessly grimy. It makes sense with the sculpt anyway - the cloth isn't all tattered and shredded aside from the hole in the back nor is her skin all torn up, so makes sense to me that you wouldn't make her all filthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Nice, I love those blues! Personally, I like that you didn't go for the usual route of hopelessly grimy. It makes sense with the sculpt anyway - the cloth isn't all tattered and shredded aside from the hole in the back nor is her skin all torn up, so makes sense to me that you wouldn't make her all filthy.

Thanks I did spend the most time on those blues.  With all this talk about her, I now want to make her an NPC merchant or some such.

• Like 3