Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/savage-worlds-adventure-edition?ref=discovery

About

The new Adventure Edition of the best-selling, multiple-award winning "Fast! Furious! Fun!" Savage Worlds Roleplaying Game! The new Adventure Edition of the best-selling, multiple-award winning "Fast! Furious! Fun!" Savage Worlds Roleplaying Game!

We've taken everything we've learned over the last 15 years...all the feedback you've given us via our forums, social media, store, convention, and personal play...to make it faster, more furious, and more fun!

We're especially proud that this version combines the tactical nature of the original system with the best elements of narrative play.

Every aspect of the game has been reviewed and playtested, from all new Chase rules to Setting Rules, Edges & Hindrances, character creation, powers, creatures, and more.

This is also the most beautiful version of the game we've ever done, with full-color chapter headers and interior pages by incredibly talented artists from all over the world.

For the first time ever we've also got a deluxe box of all the essential accessories players and Game Masters ask for...a brand new Oversize Action Deck, official Savage Worlds Bennies, dice, GM screen, Power and Status Cards, and more!

Reward Levels

The levels below include all digital Stretch Goals. Physical Stretch Goals will note their Reward level.

The BEST DEAL is Ultimate, which includes the Essentials Boxed Set, a hardback of the Core Rules, AND the leatherette Collector's Edition for $200 (a savings of $40...you get a regular edition copy of the rules for free!).

16f8c3f6e3b70fc6596cd54d2221897a_origina
dc193f791c3032d0148371ec24cc5967_origina

For the first time EVER...a true Savage Worlds Collector's Edition!

This incredible version of the core rules will only be offered here on Kickstarter!*

It features a black leatherette cover with golden metal grommets, embroidery around the embossed logo, and matching corner protectors on each outside edge.

Three bookmark ribbons are included to mark your place in the book during play, in red, black, and gold.

The Collector's Edition also features an interior signing plate (where Savage Worlds creator Shane Lacy Hensley will sign) plus room for any other Savage Worlds authors, contributors, and friends you want to add as you meet them at conventions around the world!

* Returns and any leftovers will be offered as available on our website or at conventions as circumstances allow.

Kickstarter Exclusive Signed Collector's Edition! Kickstarter Exclusive Signed Collector's Edition!

• Like 3

I'll be looking into this.

Particularly curious about the changes from the previous edition as to how similar-different it is.

• Like 1

I've thought about running SW at ReaperCon over the years I've GMed games there. With me running 5e at home now, I may have to get in on this one. I only have the small book & a few goblin world/adventure pdfs.

• Like 1

We are deciding on whether to get the Collector edition or not.  It is a bit more expensive than we thought it would be.

• Like 1

Less than 48 hours on this one.

It has become extremely generous on the bonuses as new goals get added and reached.

I'll be pledging for the box set level. Originally I wanted the collector's edition, but for something I plan to use at a game table, an extra regular copy is a better choice.

• Like 2

We got our pledge, a really big attractive box we have not opened yet, the basic rule book and the signed collector's edition.  The box seems big enough I can store my other Savage Worlds related stuff in it.