SamuraiJack

Greebo Primal Scales

They do a good job of making their sportsball minis not look so much like sportsball minis.. they have some amazing undead from their first KS

• Like 4

13 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

They do a good job of making their sportsball minis not look so much like sportsball minis.. they have some amazing undead from their first KS

I've been told by an esteemed sportsball manufacturer that this is how you make sportsball minis work as a business model.  A lot of them will work great as RPG minis or Warhammer substitutes, etc.

A good number of them even have optional shoulder pads or optional weaponry, so that they can be used as either.

And, of course, Guild Ball is somehow a sport that uses weapons.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Yeah a lot of the add-on minis are great for using in other systems etc

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ooooh, those are nice looking... 

... Wonder what @Glitterwolf would do with them ::P:

These are very nice sculpts, but these are football players.

I have pledged heavy in Lost Kingdoms Cuetzpal Empire so I'm going to get a whole army of Lizzies.

And I already have a "few" Reaper and other lizzies/dinos waiting, not to mention Bones IV with all the Dinos.

So I'm not really interested in these at the moment.

I like the sculpts but I rarely buy bloodbowl type minis.

• Like 1

The only one that actually says "Blood Bowl" to me is the human with the chain sword.  Otherwise, they really look like savage lizardmen - and that's the appeal for me.  I think I could use them easily in a Warlord lizard army to supplement all my Reaper ones.

• Like 5

Ooooooh, those Slaan are giving me flashbacks of level 2 in BattleToads... o_O

...Which I'm going to call a good thing :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/the-dancing-girl-miniature-in-limited-edition?ref=discovery_category_newest

Content not posted due to nudity.. available 35mm, 75mm, 120mm
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ivanmata/old-warrior-bust?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        Thanks to the backers of this campaign, is happening and will be my first miniature :-)
      The approximate shipping costs are: 
      Spain: 5.50€
      Europe: 11€
      USA: 15€
      Rest of america:  15€
      Asia: 15€
      Oceania: 15€
      Africa: 15€
      Risks and challenges
      Shipping time can range from 30 to 40 days. The copy process is already underway!
    • By SamuraiJack
      they had this under 'Illustrations' and not gaming so I dont think a many people saw it..  get your Latorre busts while you can..  3 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heramodels/the-sketchbook-of-blocsanchez-wasteland/description

About
      Hello everybody,
      We want to introduce you to Iván Sánchez, aka “Blocsanchez”, one of the members of HeraModels. We are thrilled to share with you his first sketchbook “Wasteland”. Within the last year, Iván has been working in the content of this book what wasn't easy to combine with his daily work of miniature concept artist in our small study. Iván is very passionate about traditional drawing, that is the reason why every design in this book is a pencil sketch except for the cover that is digital.
      With this and our future projects, our objective is to create an editorial line of fantastic art. We decided we didn't want a typical sketchbook, collecting drawings from forgotten notebooks where you can find all types of characters; we wanted to make something personal and with an argumental line.
      Then, after a lot of thinking, we decided to make a book collection of different races. “Wastelands” is the first chapter of the collection and embodies illustrations and sketches of barbaric warriors of the barren lands.
      Original Art of "Wastelands" example for pledges #5 & #6  The original book contains 48 pages but with your help we hope this number keeps increasing. We have selected the best designs with more than 50 characters and we hope all of them can be published in the book. We want the book to be handy and user friendly that is why its size is 17x24cm (6,7”x9,5”). Through the campaign, we will unlock different rewards that will make possible to increase the number of pages of this book and will vive you the possibility to get exclusive products only in Kickstarters. In this campaign, you´ll not only get our sketchbook “Wastelands”, it will be possible to choose the option to get an original sketch made by Ivan inside your book or to get one of the original illustrations printed on it. Later we will explain the campaign more widely.
      Original Sketch example for pledges #3 & #4  Later on we will explain every detail of the content in each pledge to make sure that you get what you really want. Besides, while the campaign goes on and we unlock other products we will update the content of each pledge.
        For those who have chosen pledge #5 or #6 you could choose between one of the following original illustrations, you just need to send us an email echen you make the reservation with the number of the illustration that you prefer. You can see the images in a bigger size in our website .
      Original Art of "Wastelands" for pledges #5 & #6
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kmg/greenskin-wars-the-greenskins-hunters-0?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      The campaign purpose.

The  purpose of this campaign is to get the funds to produce these new  miniatures and also expand the Greenskin Wars range with new models and  allies for them.
      Material: All the miniatures are made of  lead free metal and are supplied unassembled, unpainted and without  bases (bases can be supplied at request for a small extra cost) I  decided not to include bases because there's a wide variety of clients  who want square bases for regiments , some round or hex for skirmish  games... so we better avoid the extra cost of adding bases that you  might not use in the end.
      This is a very durable material able to  keep very sharp detail, but while I check every order personally before  sending, keep in mind the copies are not "perfect" and some complex or  multipart models might need some pinning, cleaning or small adjustments.
      Most of this HUGE range of greenskins and related creatures are sculpted by the legendary ex GW sculptor Kevin Adams, who has an awesome taste for these kind of creatures, but this time we have another legend, Drew Williams delivered three awesome "classic" looking ogres! 
      The Greenskins Hunters: After the great war and the devastation that turned the world into a greenskin nightmare, a brave group of heroes rose from the ashes to travel across the land hunting the greenskin scumm. These models are packed with details, representing them wandering across the lands, camping and surviving out there while they fight the green horde. Ogres sculpted by Drew Williams, rest of the gang by Kev Adams.
      The better choice, get ALL THE NEW STUFF!  You'll save money and it's simply awesome!
      Save some coins and get them all in one click! The Greenskins Hunters: These are the heroes who bring hope to the land, will you trust in them too? 4 Veteran human soldiers, a couple ogres, one brave dwarf warrior and a sneaky halfling.
      The legendary Greenskins Hunters patrol!  Detail of the Hunters: 
      If you find them, maybe you can hire them!  The Ogres: Ogres have very "few" morality, so they can join, left and jin again with old comrades. This pledge grants you a nice  and deadly unit of three ogres! 
      A terrifying unit of Ogres! The Greenskins!!
      Bulbus army characters: The heroes in charge to command Bulbus Peppernose troops, do some nasty jobs, etc. They are here to please you ;) 
      Each one has his role...in theory.... The infamous Goblin Bitting Sticks!: These are one of the most scary goblins you can find around...or at least those bitting creatures tied on top of their lances are!   
      Huge mouths and so bad behaviour.... Orc Archers: Some nice firing power for your guys, and how lovely they look together!  
      Orc Archers pack, they come with detached quivers for their backs. Iron Orc Chief: Another brute to lead your Orcs and Iron orcs stuff!  
      Iron Orc Chief And last but not least, the Renegade Ogre Pit Fighter! Not a greenskin, but you better not mess with him...  
      Ogre renegade Pit fighter.  
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-halfling-yeomen-of-the-yard

TAG - Halfling Yeomen of the Yard.
      28mm sized, Halfling Rooster Rider Miniatures for RPGs and Old-School Fantasy battles.
              About
      The Yeomen of the Yard.
      Join the TAG ChickStarter II
      Help us launch, The Yeomen of the Yard, Halfling Knights on armoured Rooster mounts.
      Ten 28mm Halfling miniatures, and four different armoured Roosters, with an Old School... favour.
        These new multi part models will be released as 6 packs.
      These are the full details.
      Halfling Wizard mounted & foot Halfling Lord mounted & foot Halfling Yeoman hero & herald Halfling Yeomen of the Yard Halfling Yeoman standard bearer & guard Armoured Roosters Pledge Levels
      Pledge £9.00
      Any one pack chosen from the six.
      Just want the Roosters, or one of the Characters takes your fancy? Then this is the Pledge for you.
      Pledge £18.00
      Something of a dabbler?
      Why not Pledge for any two packs that might suit your needs, check them out against your current models… see if they paint up well? 
      Very shrewd…
      Pledging £18.00 gives you this choice…
      Pledge £42.00
      Forget the fluff, all the meat. Ten mounted Halflings. A unit of hard-hitting armoured halflings on Roosters. Ideal for (s)mash-mouth wargamers…
      · Halfling Yeoman hero & herald · Halfling Yeomen of the Yard x 3 · Halfling Yeoman standard bearer & guard Plus, because we’re nice, we’ll add a Freebie miniature too... and... err...
       FREE SHIPPING! 
      Pledge £45.00
      One of each of the new models. Ten different halflings, eight mounted and two foot, plus, one of each of the Roosters extra. Covers all the bases.
      Halfling Wizard mounted & foot Halfling Lord mounted & foot  Halfling Yeoman hero & herald  Halfling Yeomen of the Yard  Halfling Yeoman standard bearer & guard Armoured Roosters  Plus, an exclusive Freebie miniature, & FREE SHIPPING!
      Pledge £80.00
      Two Units, or a Unit and a One of each & an extra pack of Roosters... or ten packs of Roosters (?!?) or any combination of ten packs that you’d care to put together.
      Plus two Freebies... & FREE SHIPPING!
      FREEBIE miniatures!
      TAG are giving away one Freebie Miniature with this Kickstarter. Currently its one for every approximately £45 Pledged. 
      Halfling Captain  Halfling Bard  You'll be free to choose which one of these you would like added for free, or you could choose from any on the TAG Freebie List, or you could exchange them for more minis for the range.
      Stretch Goals.
      £1000 – Double Up on Freebies. Instead of one Freebie we’ll double that up to two at the £42/£45 Levels, and 4 at the £80.00 Pledge level.
      £2000 – Make Exclusive Kickstarter Only mini. Previously on Kickstarter, we’ve sculpted some Exclusive minis for our Dwarves, Halfling and Zombies… at £1000, we’ll do this again and add the strictly limited-edition model, at all Pledge Levels.
      £3000 – Triple Freebies We’ve got a huge list, you’re welcome to pick form any of them. We'll add 3 at the £42/£45 Levels and 6 at the £80.00 Pledge Level.
      Shipping
      Postage on both the small Pledges is based on destination Country. 
      £4.00 for UK delivery,  £5.00 for EU,  £6.00 for Rest of the World destination. At the £42.00 level and above, all shipping, world wide is FREE!
      Delivery
      All Pledges will be Shipped by UK Post or UPS in January 2020
      Mini Size
      We here at TAG know that mini size and compatibility is very important to gamers so in an effort to show you  the size of our Halflings, I've scanned one here next to my old-school ruler... 
      ...and the Roosters too...
      Risks and challenges
      TAG, are a recognized miniature manufacturer of long standing, In the past 18 years once we commit to a Project, we always complete.
      As such we don't envisage any massive issue with this small ( 6 packs) Kickstarter.
      We have the Original models moulded, master-cast, and in pre-production, ready to move to full production, if and when, full Funding takes place.
      We have our own professional Mail Order facilities, and have completed on over a dozen Kickstarters, for TAG, and for many other small scale mini retailers here in the UK.
      As always, I'm sure there are a few ways we could cluck this up, but we promise that we'll work really hard, to make this a success, and if we don't you can give us a 'basting' on social media.
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 233 Guests (See full list)