Sign in to follow this  
EldritchEladrin

01449: Halloween Knight

Nice! The Great Pumpkin approves of this. 

It's as if a ghost of a smashed pumpkin was the given the opportunity to inhabit a suit of armor so that he may avenge himself on those who smashed him in the style of The Crow...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job, I like the white pumpkin!

Thanks! I'm really pleased with it ::):

7 hours ago, Warlady said:

Great job!

Thank you very much!

29 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Nice! The Great Pumpkin approves of this. 

It's as if a ghost of a smashed pumpkin was the given the opportunity to inhabit a suit of armor so that he may avenge himself on those who smashed him in the style of The Crow...

Thanks! Ahahah, I love the idea of a pumpkin out for revenge. I feel like it would be even better if his sword had one of those orange plastic handles, like you find on those pumpkin carving knives. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dude this is so clutch.... I wanted to paint an army of these for a Halloween one-shot. Didn’t happen, so I’m enjoying vicariously through yours!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Iridil said:

This is a great Halloween paintjob - the white pumpkin head makes him rather spooky! - love the shield too

Thanks very much! I was contemplating a wood finish on the shield, but ended up trying to emulate a stone coffin lid.

I think it worked out nicely!

12 hours ago, Redd Knekk said:

Dude this is so clutch.... I wanted to paint an army of these for a Halloween one-shot. Didn’t happen, so I’m enjoying vicariously through yours!

Thanks very much!!

Maybe next year your pumpkin army will work out. Looking forward to it! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      "If ever you chance to go to the woods
      Be sure that you go by day,
      Or the Spindly Man with his long thin arms
      Will spindle you clean away."

Scarecrows. The purpose is to inspire fear. For crows, the idea is that it looks like a human. 
      For people, the issue is that it doesn't quite. 

Gauntfield is a truly horrific sculpt. For one, scale creep aside, he's very tall. Over eight foot in scale, if I were to judge. For another, his hands are way too big, coming down to knee level. And those hands are clutching a sack full of bones. That's a red flag. Oh, and he's a reanimated skeleton with a jack-o-lantern sack mask. That sadistic grin! the flapping tatters! The sculptor is very like Gauntfield himself, in that they are both...

...outstanding in their field.

"When it comes to SURPRISES in the moonlit night..."

A Bombshell promotion netted me this Autumn the Scarecrone. Less overtly skeletal, but still a construct of cloth and straw given malign, shambling life and carrying a sickle. Tatterdemalion, rag-tag, hobbledehoy. 

The crow on her hat is a nice touch.

Her paint job and color scheme are loosely inspired by Sally from "NIghtmare Before Christmas."

Bonus: Bombshell's Pumpkin Pal!

• By Inarah
      A couple more of my recent tabletop paints.  Female on the left in gold and red came out of Bones 4.  She is in a leaning pose.  The one on the right is Deladrin, female assassin, roughly painted as a catfolk rogue.  Both figures were done with a traditional basecoat, drybrush and wash/ink technique. I did some NMM for the swords. 

• By Inarah
      This I a quick tabletop paint job (about 2 hours) I did for a fellow player.  She plays a cleric with a holy glowing sword and has a number of light spells, so I went with a gold and yellow scheme.  Base coated the figure with red liner, which has a nice red-brown color to it, and did a quickie drybrush over that for the armor.  I am really pleased by how her face came out.  The character believes there is no redemption for evil, and so I've nicknamed her Sister Mary Kill-Them-All. 

• By Aquaknightus
      I have only painted a handful of figs before this one. With this figure I tried using a wash for the first time (on the armor). I am not sure how to go about putting him on a nice base like others have done. The figure already has the small base attached to his feet. Otherwise I am somewhat satisfied with the final result. It just seems lacking without a base. 

This figure was painted to update my AD&D Paladin that I painted nearly 40 years ago when I was a lot younger hand had some Testors enamel paints and a lead figure of a Paladin. 

• By DocPiske
      After missing last year I'm back. Good thing I started painting in August, just finished these last weekend!

First up, a banshee (77096 Labella DeMornay, Banshee). Not too happy with this one, still working on finding just the right way to use the translucent Bones. I like how the dress turned out, though.

Next up, 77097 Grave Wraith. Happier with this one, but still not quite right:

Next, another pumpkin golem, 03708 Freddie, the Pumpkin Horror. I think I'm only missing one now.

And what is Halloween without a spooky tree (03692 Halloween Tree):

Keeping with the pumpkin theme, here is the Halloween Knight, 01449. Color scheme shamelessly stolen from the mobs in Scholomance in World of Warcraft.

And finally, Halloween herself, 01450 All Hallow's Eve. She came out a bit more shiny than I intended.

Happy Halloween everyone!
  • Who's Online   45 Members, 3 Anonymous, 214 Guests (See full list)