Pingo

02551 Monique DeNoir in Lacquered Red Armor, by Pingo (picture intensive)

She is a WONDERFULLY sinister, dark, & dangerous creation. You do have a flair for the Vampires. BEAUTIFULLY painted. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ducknuck84
      Going to call this one done. This one was another case of the mini looking s lot better after it is painted then when it is bones white. Think I still need to work on skin application was really hard on this one and had to make up where shades would go a long the way on most of it; still was interesting using Sorcerous mist and Vampire mist and think that Vampre mist has potential for work well as a glaze. As you can probably tell went for a Vampirella kind of look. Also kind of happy with the orb as under light it pops more then i thought it would.
    • By Maledrakh
      I have not really had the inclination to paint much the last few weeks, such is the way of the world.
      Picking up the brush again, we start with another one from the first Bones kickstarter that as been cluttering up my painting desk in a half-done state since whenever.

The obligatory comparison shot.

77165 Hellakin Gorecutter, Halfling Rogue
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC.
      25mm bespoke 3D printed round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Pingo
      Well, I've gone and done it. I got a YouTube channel and have started making a series of videos on matters of paint and painting.

Okay, I say "series of videos" all grandly, but at the moment it's one video and a planned syllabus. But I have more planned!

This is pretty much my first video ever. I was helped a great deal by my family members who have more experience in this.

The first video is a paint comparison, looking at one of the new Liquitex Acrylic Gouache paints (Quinacridone Magenta, PR122) and considering its suitability for miniatures painting.

Enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwonRqv0Xgk

• By Metalchaos
      02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke riding a 02739, Dire Bat sculpted by Jason Wiebe.
      I changed the blades of his two swords for new ones from the 02455, Weapons Pack IV, by Werner Klocke.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 351 Guests (See full list)