Sign in to follow this  
Redd Knekk

Cinder, Narthrax and Blightfang

Wow - three great dragons!. Such beautiful wings for  Cinder and Narthrax - love the touches of pink/red on Narthrax at the edges.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vytau
      Still not tired of re-skinning this thing.  This is my third:  the Pathfinder Red dragon painted up as a Green dragon.   I did one in typical / classic red a long time ago, I just did one in white last month, and now I present...green!  

This cast was a little wobbly / uneven.  Pronounced mold line down the middle and the eyes were pretty lumpy.  No biggie - for the price it is an amazing mini, and it is easily one of my favorite Reaper Bones productions.  

Dominant color is green, obviously, and more specifically it's the "Warm Green" triad.  It's otherwise all reaper paints except for the drudgework on the base, which is craft paint and reaper washes (black and brown).  

Still hoping to do a blue and a black at some point in the relatively near future!.  

• By Neatpete
      The new Kickstarter got me motivated to dig up some old bones. I realized after all these years I have never painted a dragon, so I got after it. Rather happy with how this came out.

• By golldan
      The unpainted Pathfinder Red Dragon from WizKids. Thought I would take more time on scales to paint individually, but ended up getting larger brushes and doing some wet and then dry brushing. Wings started out as a purple, but did not like and ended up going over them with Walnut Brown. Then tried to pull in some more of the purple around mouth and in base.

Used the Greenstuff rollers for the first time on Sculpty to create some broken title look for the base. They work well on Sculpty and it breaks nicely to create broken stone look.

Comments and Suggestions welcome.

• By Nightwing
      This the bonus figure that came in Grenadier Dragon Lords 9602 Red Dragon II, circa 1989.  See my work on the Dragon here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82205-grenadier-9602-red-dragon-ii/

This guy mimics the dragon’s colors, but not very well. Overall a pretty plain mini. Im terrible with reds. Damned colorblindness...

• By Bane Of Humanity
      The Red Dragon from Wrath of Ashardalon Dungeons and Dragons board game.
      I thought I would practice doing a red dragon before I tackle T'Ruakzul or whatever his name is anyway here are some pics.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)