robinh

2018 Secret Sophie

On 1/23/2019 at 9:08 AM, SGHawkins09 said:

Almost done. Aiming to mail out Friday but may not be able to make it to the Post Office. If I cannot, it will go out Tuesday.

Didn’t make it to the PO and then I got sick. Was finally able to get it dropped off today and it should reach its recipient on Monday or a Tuesday. 

• Like 2

OMG!  Kaitlyn, my secret sophie is amazing!!!!

I took a pic and need to upload it, but thank you thank you thank you!!

Also- do you want me to bring it to reapercon for the mousling category?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Corporea said:

OMG!  Kaitlyn, my secret sophie is amazing!!!!

I took a pic and need to upload it, but thank you thank you thank you!!

Also- do you want me to bring it to reapercon for the mousling category?

You are very welcome! I was super excited to paint for you and am so sorry for being late. When I saw I got you to paint for, I knew I had to paint you a Mousling and I just happened to have that one which was perfect. I hope you have fun with your big mini, couldn’t resist getting him for you when I saw him. 

Thanks for for the offer, I actually considered asking if you would. So if you have room for it, that would be fantastic but if you don’t or forget then don’t worry about it. 

• Like 4

I received a package from my secret Sophie from R Stalter. It included a two story adobe building some British colonial soldiers and a painted figure of a guy with two shotguns. I like it all very much. Thank you.

B9EA8604-4436-4D07-A70C-6F71BFAB4FE5.jpeg

B3CFB14F-DA51-4CB6-B78E-5166BD4B6B7D.jpeg

• Like 9

Here's my loot from the awesome SGHawkins09:

gift.jpg.a235faaaa541f78f30d0fc4c41d735d2.jpg

I've never seen the paintable Bob Ross before, but he's probably going to have to go in my queue soon. The real debate is should I paint him like Bob Ross... or paint him like a Bob Ross painting... hmmmn...

I see some happy trees in my future!

Thank you again so very much, Kaitlyn!

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, Corporea said:

The real debate is should I paint him like Bob Ross... or paint him like a Bob Ross painting... 

This was my thinking when I saw him. I could imagine the possibilities, from you painting him like Bob Ross to you doing something like your Mother Nature Bust. I thought he would make a great blank canvas for you. 

Enjoy the treats!

• Like 5

On 1/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, Corporea said:

Whew!  My package is mailed.  I had to make myself stop touching up details.  Just one more tweak...

At any rate, it should arrive... soon!  Happy Holidays!!

And said package has arrived!  CanadaPost had it sit on a shelf for over a month keeping a few other orders of mine company.  I'll get some pics up tonight!

• Like 2

I'm far behind due to some life complications, but I'm currently working on my partners project. ^.^

• Like 2

On 4/9/2019 at 11:47 PM, Pochi said:

Did I miss sign ups for the Spring Exchange?

sorry,  I did not start up a spring exchange this year due to my current student workload and closing of the fall and Secret Sophie exchanges.

I am willing to send a spreadsheet out to someone who wishes to take on the organizing.    I will probably look at a summer exchange starting in June sometime though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2