• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      Midlam keeps chugging new sets that are hard to resist.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halfling-domestic-infantry

I skipped on the last gnome one, but the whimsical fancifulness of this one has got me hooked.
    • By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some more, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. She was a throwback from october when I did a few from pathfinder line, but never had prep her.

• By kazmania7
      He was a leftover from a group of pathfinder mini's I primed but forgot to finish from my last posting.

• By Citrine
      I am planning on running a Savage Worlds Tyrnador campaign.  The campaign steals heavily from the new Pathfinder Savage World ruleset. 

My son created a hallfing commander and he chose the halfling with the torch from the Dungeon Dwellers set as his character.  I modified the mini by adding a banner (after watching several tutorial videos).  He selected a green 4-leaf clover on an orange background for the banner.  Was a fun little project with some neat freehand.

His friend created a dwarf ranger/smith as his character and choose the Stonehaven Mechanist (SKU 2795) to represent him:

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you denizens of Reapershire!

So been working a little bit more on some Bones V goodness, and today I finished the Female Halfling from the Dungeon Dwellers set:

As always, couldn't choose colors, but once I got the colors figured out, it was pretty smooth sailing from there.  I have a little bit of flash issues, it seems that plastic flash works a bit differently than metal. I am seemingly merciless with metal flash, but too cautious with the Bones material, but I don't know if that can be noticed or not here.  In any case, enjoy and have a very nice weekend!