• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Speed paint job that I did as part of my 4th of July Paint Binge this year.  I was vaguely going for crazy Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner, with the white hair. 

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  These two american soldiers here was choices for one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but he was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

American Sniper, Reaper SKU 37008, also available in the multi-pack of American Soldiers SKU 50075.

Pvt Tim Hernandez, Reaper SKU 37016

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot for my husband, my son and the girlfriend.  The nurse and doctor where the identical male and female versions of the same was one of the pre-generated character I had ready, and my son's girlfriend played the nurse.  Probably the most challenging character to play, since the character was a pacifist.  She did awesome though, came up with alternate ways to help in combat.

Here is a photo of the 3 characters together, my son played the War Correspondent, represented by previously painted Max Decker, Private Eye (SKU 50051), my husband played the Guerrilla, represented by Ernesto, Revolutionary (SKU 50043)
      Links to the other show off threads:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63252-max-decker-private-eye-reaper-chronoscope-50051/&tab=comments#comment-1186875
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91715-citrine-paints-ernesto-the-revolutionary-reaper/

Nurse Ann Foster, Reaper SKU 500528

Dr Thomas Welby, Reaper SKU 50257

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot for my husband, my son and the girlfriend.  Ernesto here was one of the pre-generated characters I had ready (Guerilla Hernando Sanchez), and my husband played him.

Ernesto, Revolutionary Reaper SKU 50043

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  Tillie here was one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but she was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

Bombshell Miniatures 10024 Tillie the Pilot

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)