Sign in to follow this  
Cyradis

Frozen Ninja 3D - Fantasy/Sci-Fi minis and busts

I'm in for the 75mm bust, although if that's actually the scale that translates to 1/24, which is about half the size of the Scale 75 busts which would be pretty darned small.  Hmmm...  Might have to ask about that.

• Like 2

Per the above, they were at ReaperCon and I'm definitely all about supporting folks that support Reaper too. Their stuff looked great! I'm going to go scope it out.

• Like 6

Asked the question and the 75mm is the SIZE of the bust, so 75mm from bottom of base to top of head.  The large version is going to be just over 7 1/2" tall!  Wow.  The figures are standard so 54mm from bottom to eye level.  He added verbiage to clarify sizes at the top of the campaign.

• Like 4

Funny thing about Frozen Ninja & RCon this year. I was in the Hilton parking lot & they were coming up to us, hauling in their gear & such. Spent some time at their booth & was told of the Kickstarter. I'll be pledging as they seemed like great people, who enjoy what they do.

As far as the main bust. It's a great sculpt & I think my favorite part of it, is the castle base. Something about that just stick out for me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Funny thing about Frozen Ninja & RCon this year. I was in the Hilton parking lot & they were coming up to us, hauling in their gear & such. Spent some time at their booth & was told of the Kickstarter. I'll be pledging as they seemed like great people, who enjoy what they do.

As far as the main bust. It's a great sculpt & I think my favorite part of it, is the castle base. Something about that just stick out for me.

Randy, I'm sure they took one look at your squirrel costume and were like, "don't let THIS guy help carry anything in, it'll probably disappear..."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

Asked the question and the 75mm is the SIZE of the bust, so 75mm from bottom of base to top of head.  The large version is going to be just over 7 1/2" tall!  Wow.  The figures are standard so 54mm from bottom to eye level.  He added verbiage to clarify sizes at the top of the campaign.

After I saw this I decided to pledge for a 75mm bust.  I'm not sure I will stay in since i am in the Scale75 campaign as well but for $40 (around that, including shipping) for a 3 inch bust is a pretty good deal.  Plus it is an awesome bust!

• Like 3

Hey!  Thanks for posting about my Kickstarter project.  This is Mark from Frozen Ninja 3D.  :-)  We had a fantastic time at ReaperCon this year, and we are already planning to attend next year.  I have also been in contact with Kris from Reaper, and I am planning on sponsoring the Paint Competition and having some awards for people who enter Frozen Ninja 3D miniatures.  

I am an independent sculptor trying to make fun miniatures and busts.  With that, I do have limited shipping options.  But I am looking at more alternatives to save on shipping, hopefully I can work something out.  

Also, I am working on a couple new figures that I hope to share soon.  Thanks again!!! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

My project just reached its funding goal!  I am very excited!!  :-)  Next up is the Alchemist 75mm Bust, the First Stretch Goal.  James Wappel has this Bust in his hands and will be painting him very soon.  

Thanks Everyone!  -  Mark

535011_AlchemistPhotoshopCollage.thumb.jpg.f760bb17565535bc3661cc168a210017.jpg:-) 

• Like 5