• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2OP1igG

Kobolds Vs. Goblins is a game designed, tested, built and played by my son Max and me (You saw him in the video).  The concept was something we came up with for a contest on The Game Crafter using roll & write mechanics.  What we ended up making was a fast and fun game that can be played by people of any age.  It's quick and easy to learn and setup is as easy as opening the box. 
       Max and I decided that people shouldn't be forced to buy our game just to play it.  So, you are free to download the full color print and play version of the game using this link.   FREE PRINT AND PLAY  (including solo mode) You'll need 6 normal D6 dice and something to mark the paper.  (For prototyping, we used clear cubes, but pencil with eraser will work also)

I'll admit... I have no idea how those of you who share KS from others include all the details and fancy stuff. I clearly didn't do this correctly. Munchkin Metropolis traditionally does woodcrafting, and I've been very satisfied with the quality and production time that's come from my prior interactions with him. Figured I'd try and get the word out about his current KS, which he developed with his son.
    • By GodOfCheese
      I loved this sculpt from the moment I saw it. I absolutely could not wait to paint it. But I was intimidated by it for a variety of reasons. I didn't like most of the color schemes I initially chose, and repainted him several times. I wanted a decent base for him (I greatly regret not rebasing Cthulhu, for example), etc. etc.  

But then things just kind of came together and I painted the beastie a little bit at a time over the past few days... and I'm really happy with the outcome!

C&C appreciated -- this guy was unexpectedly challenging for me, so there's probably oppo for improvement here. :-)

• By Kangaroorex
      At this point I really don't need an excuse to paint another dragon but I like to have an evil spell caster for each campaign I run,  you know, just in case.  So Alendrax, a young adult red dragon mage came to be.  he specializes in enchantment and illusion (lets face it, evocation is sort of overkill for a dragon) and likes to play with his food commanding them to hand over all their possessions, kill or torture those they care for and bring him goodies before eating them when he tires of the game.  He also entraps scribes to enchant his spells directly on his wings rather than risking having his prized spells stolen from him.

Having been ousted from his previous home by a bigger silver dragon for being a "deranged sociopath" he escaped with only his wings and his life.  Now he has settled near our hero's stomping grounds to wreak havoc and chaos as he rebuilds his power to displace  Jerseranoth (Joe, the barkeep at the Red Dragon Inn in Port Shaw) and maybe find some spells that will work against that usurper!

Anyway Alendrax is one of the first Elmore dragons I ever picked up but I just never got around to painting him.  he was actually a pretty fun paint with just enough detail to let me have some fun but not so much that I felt the need to spend agonizing amounts of effort on every scale.  I hope you enjoy him!

• By ObviousBadGuy
      This is my first attempt back at painting in a while. I decided to try and attempt to paint a model of a dragon based off a character my friend has made. 

• By brushmistress
      A message from Secret Weapon:

Big news time everyone!
      As many of our pledgers know, we need to adjust the Kickstarter - On the positive, we have a good amount of backers and we know that MANY of you are waiting to up your pledges. We have had a really positive response to the product itself, and lots of interest on the customer and retail side. We deeply appreciate this and your support.
      BUT - we have a good amount of backers who are opting to wait on their $1 pledge. This is entirely our fault. We caused this when we locked our core offering behind stretch goals. There is no single item that is core. ALL the options are core. We made it so that many of you had to wait around to buy what you already knew they wanted.
      That's a big boo boo, but it was made with the best of intentions. The system was set up so that there was no mandatory amount, and you added what you wanted and nothing more. We thought that this was better for the customer, but it quickly became obvious the vast majority of backers want jump-in points at set amounts like a usual KS... and weren't entirely sure about a pledge manager that was open during the campaign.
      So, what are we going to do to fix this for you?
      We are going to close the campaign, and relaunch it next week. That sucks and it's embarrassing. But ultimately everything else that happens is great for EVERYONE, because this is what happens next:
      1.) ALL themes will be shown and unlocked right off the bat. If you want Urban Streets or Infinity, you just go get it, no hoops or delays to choosing what you want. You also know exactly what is on offer.
      2.) There will be pledge levels: $50(+), $100(+) and $200(+). The 100 dollar + level will include a set of 3 weathering pigments (really really good ones too - Burning Sands, Dark Earth, and Rust Orange), and the 200 dollar + level will be the pigment set, and a set of 3 genuinely awesome paints. Secret Weapon's Rubber Highlight, Rubber and Tire Black, our most popular colors! At the end of the campaign you will use the Pledge Manager, as usual, to make whatever specific choices you want based on your KS pledge. The Pledge Manger will be available during the campaign for those that would like help figuring out a total pledge level, but that is optional, and you can wait until the end of the campaign to sign up.
      3.) Each of the $50(+), $100(+) and $200(+) pledge levels will have 3 shipping zone options
      Americas, Europe (NOT UK)
      AU, NZ, Asia, Pacific
      United Kingdom (NOT Europe)
      4.) Any extra themes that are developed during the course of the KS will be added immediately, no stretch, we just give you the option as soon as it is available.
      There will be 17 themes live at the time of launch, which doesn't count the licensed product from Corvus Belli and CMON Zombiecide.
      PICTURE TIME

• Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)