• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      So we are nearing the end of the road. This is the very last of the 163 miniatures in the Bones 4 Core set!
      Last but not least! Or more accurately, Last and the largest by far!

Who am I? I am known as Millstone Shover, Barrel Drinker, Demon Rider and Camel Puncher! But I am no one when compared to you, O Gauth the Magnificent! Gauth the Golden! Gauth the Tremendous! Gauth the Unassessably Wealthy! Gauth the Mighty! Gauth the Terrible! Gauth the Stupendous! Gauth the Tyrannical! Gauth the Impenetrable! Gauth the Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities! Gauth the Does Not Fit In Standard Shelving!

Tommy Too Tall here is about 27cm / over 10 inches tall! I made him a 125mmx100mm base to keep him stable. I had some drooping woes that I have documented in my fixing Droopy The Dragon post back in November of last year.
      I can categorically and firmly state that the fixes have ....worked! Gauth has been standing tall and proud these last few months with no sign of any renewed droopage. I experimented with removing the knee-brace for a while, but then he sorta slumped, so I put it back.

Painting: Black undercoat. Scalecolor Navy Blue all over. When dry, I drybrushed the green parts with Citadel Base Waaagh Flesh, Vallejo Game Color Jade Green 72.026, and Jade Green mixed with Scalecolor Hellbound Flesh SFG-16 in two steps.
      The Blue parts are done in the Navy Blue drybrushed with Army Painter Crystal Blue and Vallejo Game Color Magic Blue 72.021. This was then mixed with Hellbound Flesh, with pure Hellbound Flesh on the top.
      The Yellow parts are Vallejo Model Color Khaki Grey 70.880 with Citadel Layer Iyanden Yellow, with Scalecolor Hykey Yellow (a yellowy bone) on top.
      Plus some small details such as eyes, tongue and teeth in other colours I do not remember which paints I used.

So now the task is done! Challenge complete! Achievement unlocked!

But the road goes ever on and on...

#7 Gauth the Dragon
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      125x100mm base.
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2OP1igG

Kobolds Vs. Goblins is a game designed, tested, built and played by my son Max and me (You saw him in the video).  The concept was something we came up with for a contest on The Game Crafter using roll & write mechanics.  What we ended up making was a fast and fun game that can be played by people of any age.  It's quick and easy to learn and setup is as easy as opening the box. 
       Max and I decided that people shouldn't be forced to buy our game just to play it.  So, you are free to download the full color print and play version of the game using this link.   FREE PRINT AND PLAY  (including solo mode) You'll need 6 normal D6 dice and something to mark the paper.  (For prototyping, we used clear cubes, but pencil with eraser will work also)

I'll admit... I have no idea how those of you who share KS from others include all the details and fancy stuff. I clearly didn't do this correctly. Munchkin Metropolis traditionally does woodcrafting, and I've been very satisfied with the quality and production time that's come from my prior interactions with him. Figured I'd try and get the word out about his current KS, which he developed with his son.
    • By GodOfCheese
      I loved this sculpt from the moment I saw it. I absolutely could not wait to paint it. But I was intimidated by it for a variety of reasons. I didn't like most of the color schemes I initially chose, and repainted him several times. I wanted a decent base for him (I greatly regret not rebasing Cthulhu, for example), etc. etc.  

But then things just kind of came together and I painted the beastie a little bit at a time over the past few days... and I'm really happy with the outcome!

C&C appreciated -- this guy was unexpectedly challenging for me, so there's probably oppo for improvement here. :-)

• By Kangaroorex
      At this point I really don't need an excuse to paint another dragon but I like to have an evil spell caster for each campaign I run,  you know, just in case.  So Alendrax, a young adult red dragon mage came to be.  he specializes in enchantment and illusion (lets face it, evocation is sort of overkill for a dragon) and likes to play with his food commanding them to hand over all their possessions, kill or torture those they care for and bring him goodies before eating them when he tires of the game.  He also entraps scribes to enchant his spells directly on his wings rather than risking having his prized spells stolen from him.

Having been ousted from his previous home by a bigger silver dragon for being a "deranged sociopath" he escaped with only his wings and his life.  Now he has settled near our hero's stomping grounds to wreak havoc and chaos as he rebuilds his power to displace  Jerseranoth (Joe, the barkeep at the Red Dragon Inn in Port Shaw) and maybe find some spells that will work against that usurper!

Anyway Alendrax is one of the first Elmore dragons I ever picked up but I just never got around to painting him.  he was actually a pretty fun paint with just enough detail to let me have some fun but not so much that I felt the need to spend agonizing amounts of effort on every scale.  I hope you enjoy him!

• By ObviousBadGuy
      This is my first attempt back at painting in a while. I decided to try and attempt to paint a model of a dragon based off a character my friend has made. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)