Zombicide Green horde orcs batch 1 of 6...

Brianuk

Nearly done with these I think. I haven't had to do a big batch paint for a while but will do that to get all the orcs and goblins done from the Zombicide Green horde kickstarter. I started off with Army Painter spray paints, necrotic flesh with a light pass of greenskin, or vice versa. Then immediately did a wash of green and purple ink mixed together. This batch has dark red clothes with khaki leather. Will change that on the other batches. What I need to decide (c and c welcome) is whether to do another wash on top or much highlighting. 

Bases will be an attempt to match/reference the board so flagstones, grass, broken wood. And blood. 

Also, why do I keep humming "I want it (that way)"? 

20181023_075031.jpg

20181023_075036.jpg

20181023_075039.jpg

20181023_075043.jpg

20181023_075046.jpg

• Like 15

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Persistence is certainly the name of the game when it comes to batch painting. I still have a whole bunch of zombies to paint, so clearly not going to meet my end of October goal (though I should wrap up the starter heroes by the end of the month).

Looks good - keep at it!

• Thanks 1

they look cool ! I will say ( and I am the first forgetting it ) at last push some highlight on there face , goint too far  is ( almost ) ok ..always look at them from far haha.

in last picture my eyes will be mostly be catch by the nails and skull for the center piece because well they pop up white.

• Thanks 1