2021 Tara the Silent

ChanSeal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/24/2018 at 11:51 PM, Rigel said:

What a great face! That's an expression that says, "Oh sorry, WHICH Amulet of Doom were you going to use to disintegrate me and my little friends? This one right here that I took off a dumb chump a minute ago? That Amulet of Doom?"

I like your prose.

Thanks to everyone for their comps.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By annexation
      Love me a good Bobby Jackson sculpt and here's two that I finally got around to painting. Darkest Dungeon was the inspiration, and I don't have too many models painted up in green so they were a nice learning experience. I even tried mixing in some green into the NMM which I've never done before and I was ecstatic with how it turned out!

• By Rob Dean
      I’m away from home (again) with my travel paint kit.  I was experimenting a couple of months back with a Zorn palette of 4 paints.

A rogue seemed like the sort of person who might want to be somewhat subdued in color, so I decided that this Ral Partha rogue from The Adventurers range (set 98-013 Female Adventurers) would be a good figure to paint with the Zorn colors to stay in practice.

It wouldn’t hurt to actually read/watch some theory on NMM, but there’s not too much metal on her besides the dagger, so it should pass on the tabletop.  

She is part of an effort to ensure a reasonable selection of PCs for my planned OD&D ampaign revival.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is 02473, Aramil the Elf Sorcerer sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I like the shoulder pads and the way the overcoat is textured. I went with a reddish color for the staff to complement the colors of the clothes.

• By jwitham75
      Black jack painted up as a spellcasting rogue, hence the osl effect on the outstretched hand.
      Painted 90% with oils. Much easier to learn with them when it is essentially monochrome and you can just focus on light and shadow.

• By Geoff Davis
      Painted up as a "Billet", followe r of St Cuthbert for a character in Greyhawk D&D game.