• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I may have finished this guy in record time.  I am trying this new thing where when I want to stop and get up from my desk... I don't .  This is a bugbear that I just primed with a couple others even though I didn't really have any strong feelings about him.  But as I started working on him I started to get more excited, which is something that's been happening to me more now.  I just start a mini to get more stuff painted and end up liking the job.  I have started to put more effort into highlighting because I got a nudge here on the forums and I am so glad I did.  I really like the work I did on his armour, bringing the scales up to a brighter orange and ticking the edges with silver to make it look like the orange was paint wearing off.  In person he really glitters with that silver, something that didn't quite come across in the picture.  I like the highlighting I did with his skin and loincloth and also the silver rivets on the arm and shin guards.  I hope you all like him too!

• By planetmut
      Keith is very happy that he joined the Cult of the Obsidian Otter. He's met lots of like-minded people, he's getting plenty of fresh air and all that axe-swinging is building his upper body strength.

And the fact he can't get She Sells Sanctuary out of his head is just a bonus.

• By odinsgrandson
      A little while ago, I got a full set of metallic paints in vibrant primary colors.  I immediately felt like there was huge potential to this- you could use them to add all sorts of extra depth and interest to True Metallic techniques.
      And one of the things that struck me was the idea that you could use them for feathers.  With many birds, feathers already have a sort of metallic shine to them, so it isn't too crazy to consider using true metallic techniques to express this.
      While I initial was afraid that it would be hard to keep the phoenix from looking inanimate -like a bronze statue of a bird, rather than a bird.  To my surprise, I didn't have to do a lot of corrections for this, since the mini really never was in much danger of looking too inorganic.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rawhide Dame, she's a pin-up from Kingdom Death.

Not some of my best work, I made a bit of a mess painting her skin, but overall I don't think she's too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Pochi
      I haven't posted for a bit but I have been painting. I have been painting mostly for D&D but some just because they are fun models. Luckily, the two cross over quite a bit so I get to paint fun models for D&D!

I painted up these little goblins. I have the other 6 waiting to be painted. For these, I decided little greenskins. They are so cute!

• Who's Online   44 Members, 5 Anonymous, 137 Guests (See full list)