• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arc 724
      Half Orc Merchant
      Painted by: Arc 724 Sculpted by: Bobby Jackson __________________________________________________
      Title: The Merchant of Backwater
      This piece was one of particular interest for me. I remember the first time I saw it I just had to paint it. It seemed so odd but had so much personality.

The very last picture: The last picture is of the bottom the base. I used this wood chip from a woodcrafters store. I'm fairly certain my grandfather - who lived in Tulsa OK until his death - went to this store all the time. He was Sales me by Trade and a craftsmen by... other trade. I thought it fitting to use this chip on the Half Orc Merchant. 

Thank you all for the support. I have procrastinated photographing this for various reasons but he is finally done. Hope you enjoy. 

Work-In-Progress

• By Arc 724
      This is the piece I did for @Leopardpixie. This was a labor of love as I did the water effect in that magnitude for the first time.

Hope you enjoy it. 

C&C welcome.

HERE IS THE WORK IN PROGRESS FOR IT
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81911-spring-exchange-2018-last-stand/

• By Arc 724
      Here is the work in progress for the Spring Exchange 2018 I did for @Leopardpixie

And here is the Show off completed version of it.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81910-last-stand-spring-exchange-2018-picture-heavy/
    • By Arc 724
      Gudridr the Golden by RBG
      Sculpted by Tre Manor

Hope everyone enjoys this one. This was a resin miniature from the kickstarter. The base is MDF that I cut in half with my scalpel then applied Greenstuff/Epoxy to and sculpted the brink pattern. The rocks on top are actual rocks and sand. FYI - because it's resin on an MDF base with greenstuff it's super light weight. I didn't like the idea of adding height to the miniature by just sculpting the brink on top of the standard MDF base. My solution is as you can see. 

I tired going simpler in the color scheme with this one and I think it turn out great.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)