Arc 724

Arthur Wanderhat, Wizard: 02905

On 10/26/2018 at 3:13 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Spoiler

brn.jpg

YES, I am proceeding as planned. :devil:

On 10/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, Iridil said:

Beautiful. Great blues. Wonderful sparrow. And the touch of having smoke come out from the pipe!

THANKS Iridil! The pipe was a last minute addition. I saw it on a WarHammer 40k figure and thought that would put it over the top! :) Glad you like it.

On 10/26/2018 at 6:22 PM, Cicciopiu said:

I like so much the blues! Very nice!

Thank you Cicciopiu. That is about 4 or five different shades of blue too. I really wanted to push the effect of his blue.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:14 AM, Warlady said:

Beautiful blues!

Ty Warlady, It's really the deepest blues that sell the effect. 

On 10/27/2018 at 5:57 AM, Tjrez said:

nice job :)

Much appreciated TJ.

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 3

He came out really great!

I really love how all the colours come together!

As I am currently listening to some of the discworld's audio books again, this just reminds me of all the smoking and asthmatic wizzards :-D

Great work!

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2018 at 5:37 AM, SisterMaryNapalm said:

He came out really great!

I really love how all the colours come together!

As I am currently listening to some of the discworld's audio books again, this just reminds me of all the smoking and asthmatic wizzards :-D

Great work!

Wow, thank you. The smoke was a last minute decision that turned out better than I thought. I got the idea from seeing a WarHammer 40k smoking barrel. 

• Like 2

Wow. I thought this was on par, then one thing caught my eye. Then another. Then I really looked and this blew my mind. 

Your top down highlighting is great. The shadow on the back of the hat. The extra highlighting on the ripple on back of the cloak....

Absolutely beautuful work.

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2019 at 3:34 PM, Jeepnewbie said:

Awesome!

Thanks Jeepnewbie.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:43 AM, Redd Knekk said:

Wow. I thought this was on par, then one thing caught my eye. Then another. Then I really looked and this blew my mind. 

Your top down highlighting is great. The shadow on the back of the hat. The extra highlighting on the ripple on back of the cloak....

Absolutely beautuful work.

:) /grin, thank you for your comment! :) I really pushed for something brighter and lighter than I use to do. I think I achieved it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.