Das Schwarze Auge 15500f Female Elf Ranger, by Pingo

Pingo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Shredzilla666
      I'm very happy with how the skin tone turned out on this mini.  

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Lysette, a mage from the Bones USA line by Reaper.

Started on this one back in January, but got stuck on her dress so she spent a while in the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things.
      Unfortunately, my camera doesn't like her sky blue hair and it's really blown the colours out, she looks a tad better in hand.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Zloyduh
      ....and when the last crumbs of hope were lost, from the deeps of the elven forest, came a heroine!

Alright, this happened to be an interesting project. I'm guessing Fiara lost a bunch of details when going from metal to plastic bones.  At some point, I felt like there wasn't much to work with.  I ended up  free-handing some of the details.  Also, blacklining seemed to help quiet a lot.  I originally wanted to use metalics on the sword, but at the last moment decided for NMM.
      As always, all sorts of feedback is welcomed! 🙂

P.S. For the love of God, I could not take a good picture of her! (or a picture that would satisfy my likeness).  So, I'm dumping a few extras in here.

• By Darcstaar
      Since the Eye Beasts are making good progress, getting the next model ready.  A suitable Player Character model.  Turanil, Male Elf Paladin.

The plan is white and red.  I’m hoping the peacock comes across as a Phoenix.
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 1 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)