BananeDC

[Heroquest 25th] Scenery pledge lvl 1

Wow, such nostalgia!!!! 

Is this game coming via Kickstarter at some point, or via retail? 

I could definitley use the scenery for variability’s sake, but I’d also love to see updates on the old monster and heroes. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone ! ::):

@ Adrift : the project was initiated 4 years ago via the platform lanzamos.

As for now, the pre-order remains the only way to get the big box (Heroquest 25th anniversary edition). After another box will be edited, a little box for the larger public, with all the scenery in cardboard instead of 3D scenery.

But every 3D scenery will be able to be bought piece by piece on the site.

• Like 2

@Adrift This is the scammy scam scam scam HQ25 project. They have no money, and are being sued by everyone.  They haven't paid their workers in months. Do not set up a pre-order. They do not process refunds. They were kicked off of two funding platforms for IP violations. 

@BananeDC I sincerely hope you were paid up front. Looks like you did some good work.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Beautiful job on those!  I sure hope this makes retail.  I'd love to pick up a copy someday...  But yes, it's had a long and checkered past up to now.  Not terribly confident it will ever make it over to the US

A lot of things were said and heard about this projet and most of them are rubbish...The project was done by the boss of Gamezone miniatures who is a fan of the game. He is also a perfectionist and the project restarted from zero two years after it was launched. Now we see the end. The main problem was the communication that was...ZERO, the man hating the media. I personally found that useless and not respectful of the backers but hey, what can we do.

They sent me a free set of minis and must send me another one for myself as a kind of payment. I knew this, it's not worth the time it takes, but i can help a friend that will do the demos all around France soon. I was willing to do it and knew all this :poke:

Will post the photos of the minis from level1 pledge painted, next week.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BananeDC said:

A lot of things were said and heard about this projet and most of them are rubbish...

I'm not going to get into refuting that here. If people are interested in the story, there's plenty of documented lies, court cases, etc. at BGG. And I'll happily point them in the right direction via PM, but an open back and forth on the matter is only likely to get your thread locked, and I don't want that.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 10:38 AM, BananeDC said:

A lot of things were said and heard about this projet and most of them are rubbish...The project was done by the boss of Gamezone miniatures who is a fan of the game. He is also a perfectionist and the project restarted from zero two years after it was launched. Now we see the end. The main problem was the communication that was...ZERO, the man hating the media. I personally found that useless and not respectful of the backers but hey, what can we do.

They sent me a free set of minis and must send me another one for myself as a kind of payment. I knew this, it's not worth the time it takes, but i can help a friend that will do the demos all around France soon. I was willing to do it and knew all this :poke:

Will post the photos of the minis from level1 pledge painted, next week.

Well they took my money for the pre-order and now that it's been a year I asked nicely for a refund.. and I heard nothing... and I have asked and asked and they never answer.. I have used every email I can find, and still nothing... they took my $200.00 and returned nothing.. so you can say what you want about the company but that is not a good way to keep customers.  I would like my refund.. for a product that didn't ship, and looks like it never might.. Even if it does now, it's still a bad company.. I bought it under good fath because they seemed to be a company that stood behind what they said.. but they didn't meet their time line by a long shot.. and all I want is what I paid in... and they won't even answer the emails... So no they are not a good misunderstood company.  Gamezone is taking my money while I get nothing.. And I don't even want to support a company that treats people like that.

• Like 3