Sign in to follow this  
ced1106

Deep Madness Second Printing Kickstarter

14 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

You mean what site, or what stuff?

I meant what stuff. I realize the poor wording now. 

I am conflicted on what to round out my pledge with. Part of me thinks less is more. A different part wants to focus on Kickstarter exclusives and plastic tokens. Yet another part is lost and has no idea on what to do.

I picked up a couple of epic monsters in first KS and was disappointed in their size: was expecting "huge" in Pathfinder terms and got larges instead. For the price, and that they are totally optional and not in any story missions, would recommend against them. The base game is quite difficult without them, imo.

I can say the ks exclusive 3d plastic spawn markers are super helpful, as there are so many tokens on the board. I went for the rest of plastic tokens this time.

I skipped the plastic tokens simply because they don't include replacements for all cardboard tokens.  I don't want to have some things out as cardboard and others as plastic.  Just doesn't work for me.

Good god, I went all in on this one?  Wow... Um... I should be expecting a big box soon, then.

I haven't gotten a tracking number yet, but... well, kickstarters are often slow to deliver those.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Talae said:

Would love to finally get what I ordered. Isn't it due within a couple weeks?

6 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

And speak of the devil, I just got a tracking number for the shipment.  Says it'll be here by Thursday.

Wow! Same happened to me! Just got my notice! 

• Like 3

Well, I got my 'all in' pledge, and I seem to have gotten everything I'd backed for.  The box is _huge_ - my daughter is enjoying playing in it, settling in the box with her tablet and a snack and relaxing.

I've got pictures, but I'm unsure how to share them here.

I think I was still dealing with my wife's passing to have backed for this much - there's just so much stuff I'm probably never going to end up playing it all!  Oh, well.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WhiteWulfe
      EDIT: It's live! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/oathsworn-burrows-and-badgers-anthro-miniatures-mouse-dog-cat

We love miniatures. We love tabletop games. We love anthropomorphic animals, from Disney's Robin Hood through The Wind in the Willows to Brian Jaques' Redwall books. So we combined the things we love in our Burrows & Badgers tabletop skirmish game and the accompanying range of miniatures. And our Kickstarter backers have already helped us to grow the range to over 100 miniatures - but now it's time to add some more!

Some miniatures from previous projects...

Why are we making more miniatures?
      Because we want more characters for our Burrows & Badgers games – my Freebeast warband needs reinforcements, for a start! 
      And we know a lot of other people are looking for more anthropomorphic animal miniatures too. A lot of people are playing Burrows & Badgers now, and many of them have asked for Massive Hounds and a Massive Raptor, so we've sculpted them! Some will want to use them for other tabletop or roleplaying games, while others love painting miniatures, and our figures are perfect for that, full of character ready to be brought to life with your paintbrush....
      And some people just love collecting miniatures; again, we've made this new set of Burrows & Badgers figures perfect for collectors. They are all single piece models, with integral bases, so there are no fiddly parts to be glued on.
      We love making miniatures; we hope you'll love our miniatures too.

Why we need your help...
      We've got 17 new miniatures sculpted, but they need to have moulds made before we can start producing the miniatures. And that's why we need funding; to get the production moulds made, and get the casting process started.

About the miniatures...
      There are other ranges of anthropomorphic animal miniatures out there, but ours are a little different. We didn't want all the races of animals to be the same size. Instead, we've scaled them to each other; so a shrew or a mouse is a very small model, about 20mm tall, and a really big animal like a badger will stand about 50mm tall, for example.
      Each sculpted figure shown below has a scale picture with it, showing its height in millimetres. All our models are supplied unpainted.

The Pledges
      We’re keeping it as simple as possible; there’s an ‘All-in’ pledge, which gets you all the new miniatures in this Kickstarter, and any bonus bits that may come along… there’s also a ‘Pick’n’Mix’ Pledge, if you just want to get a few of the new miniatures. For the Pick'n'Mix, just total up the prices of all the miniatures you want, and pledge for that amount. There's a minimum pledge of £10. There's only six of the sculpts shown so far, but expect more to be added regularly... I'll probably add two or three a day!

^Minimum of £10

Pledge Level: The Great £40

Pledge Level: The Small £64

Pledge Level: All In £99

Original post:

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-goblins?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_project

About
      The fuel driving us is to bring to life an entire new and unique range of fantasy (and sci-fi!) models, perfect for your wargames and roleplaying campaigns.
      Shieldwolf Miniatures is the largest Southeast European tabletop wargaming company, with proven expertise in the creation and distribution of fantasy & sci-fi miniature figures. Our products are made with the highest quality Hard Plastic (HIP) and resin to assemble and paint. The production of our kits take place in the E.U., under our complete control.
      This Kickstarter campaign seeks funds to release new and unique armies for our game, War is Coming. We commence with the Forest Goblins, after which we expand to the Drotts (Fantasy Common Goblins) and Drottchins (Science Fiction Goblins). Below you will find a complete description of the first plastic kit from the ones planned for this project, including locked stretch goals. These are representing items all included in the final product.
      Contains enough parts to fully assemble 25 hard-plastic Forest Goblins (Infantry) Overall view of the Pledge Levels and Rewards
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/the-dancing-girl-miniature-in-limited-edition?ref=discovery_category_newest

Content not posted due to nudity.. available 35mm, 75mm, 120mm
    • By SamuraiJack
      Live:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united/description

Blowing through stretch goals as you would expect

Story
      It’s time to become the Heroes you were always meant to be! Designed by Eric M. Lang and Andrea Chiarvesio, Marvel United is a fast-paced cooperative game where players take control of Marvel Super Heroes and band together to thwart the master plans of the most dangerous Villains in the universe. With an all-new visual take by Edouard Guiton, brought to life in fantastic sculpts, Marvel United will challenge you and your friends. Only by standing united will you have any chance of victory!  
       PLAY      
    • By Cicciopiu
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iscreamart/the-ring-the-innovative-way-to-help-you-paint-your

Found this on kickstarter, seems a very useful handle, the idea of the ring is super and  I find that the way it turn upside-down it's brilliant!

Maybe the shipping for EU it's a bit too hight considering it ship from UK... but at least it is not overpriced. 

I'm in for the early basic :)
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)