Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

Kassandra Of The Blade

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      Here is Arnise from the Female Fighters subset of the Bones 4 Core. It was sculpted by Werner Klocke and is also available in metal SKU# 14018. The idea of a green skinned wild forest elf was intriguing to me. I found many reference artworks on Pinterest. I've had the resin tree base for awhile, not knowing what to do with it but Arnise's lean was a perfect fit once I cut the base away.

• By haldir
      So my Weds game at the FLGS I'm running Frog God Games' "The City that Dripped Blood" & the main adversaries are creatures called Skelzi(s). A description for a miniature equivalent is: medium sized humanoid with emancipated body & a bird head.

(btw, very cool option, I just copied that from the pdf & I hit CTRL+V to paste into this box & it uploaded!!)

That is a Skelzi. I'm thinking a undead that isn't decomposing & a head swap. At this point, I'd just take a close equivalent to the picture as the PCs are a little over halfway through the adventure. Currently I'm just using blank Reaper bases for anything they encounter out of this adventure so it's kinda awkward & disappointing coming from a DM that uses minis.

Thanks for any help, it's very much appreciated.
    • By 72moonglum
      So another old Partha piece that I just finished.  I don't think the photos are the greatest and there is such lack of mercy when you see your piece so close up but here we go:

I think she came out reasonably well.  She had a huge shield that I just didn't want to leave blank, so I did a bit of freehand, but I'm wondering sometimes my artistic talents when I do these, as this little Pegasus reminds me more of a little rag doll horsey than a noble beast of flight.  It's just really hard to get too much detail in such a small area which is about the size of a dime.

This one was originally a set of four females, originally called Queens from different cultures by Dennis Mize, really nice set. 

Enjoy!

• By Jaws
      I've had these for many, many years. I am pretty sure they are reaper minis, but I can not find any reference to these particular kobolds when I search.

They are very small, here is a scale pic next to a genestealer:

• By Erk
      This guy was a good time. I didn't go for anything special or challenging besides trying out a classic green skin, which I rarely use. I like how it turned out, my hobgoblins from Bones 3 might end up green.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)