Impact Miniatures Chibi Siblings of Conflict

Mckenna35

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mckenna35 said:

Just got an email with a tracking number - woohoo!  With luck I'll have figures in hand by the end of the week.  :winkthumbs:::D:

Just out of curiosity, what was your backer number?  I saw in some comments that a range of backer numbers had been packed, but it was unclear if there were doing this packing sequentially or what?  I haven't received a ship notification yet, and I'm trying to determine how close I am.

3 hours ago, Clearman said:

Just out of curiosity, what was your backer number?  I saw in some comments that a range of backer numbers had been packed, but it was unclear if there were doing this packing sequentially or what?  I haven't received a ship notification yet, and I'm trying to determine how close I am.

Had to figure out where it was!  I'm backer #10, and I got the "all characters" pledge.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Nothing for me yet.

So, the project before this one, the lost minis project, has not delivered yet either. I have not received anything yet... he did say that he would hopefully have up to backer #40 done by the end of this week. I’m backer 50... so hopefully soon... I guess delays have caused both projects to be behind but find it odd that he is fulfilling orders on a subsequent project before finishing the earlier one... 

• Like 1