Reverend Shartan

Ghoulie Bags

Will the Grey death shroud become a line up regular in the future? Fantastic version of that mini. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think that I just received the last ghoulie bag of the year.  Of course, it helped that my package was lost in limbo and made three round trips between the Coppell, Texas and Dallas, Texas mail distribution centers before finally being sent to Virginia.

(Can't fault reaper for that--and figured that I could at least put a positive spin on the delivery situation)

If anyone else gets a ghoulie bag after I post this, celebrate here!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CecilSolomon said:

I think that I just received the last ghoulie bag of the year.  Of course, it helped that my package was lost in limbo and made three round trips between the Coppell, Texas and Dallas, Texas mail distribution centers before finally being sent to Virginia.

(Can't fault reaper for that--and figured that I could at least put a positive spin on the delivery situation)

If anyone else gets a ghoulie bag after I post this, celebrate here!

Which makes one wonder how many other parcels/letters are orbiting in similar patterns around the country.

GEM

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Which makes one wonder how many other parcels/letters are orbiting in similar patterns around the country.

GEM

I have one that's been shelf-hopping through Canada verrrrrrry slowly because of, uhm, disruptions.  I doubt that package has a ghoulie bag in it though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just outside of Winnipeg and I ordered on 28/10, got the shipping notice on the 29/10, and received the package including a ghoulie bag on 7/11.   I really was trying not to be hopeful for the ghoulie bag because I waited so long to place my order, but I got one AND I got a paint sample as a sweet little extra.  It seems like it got here at lightning speed though, despite the "possible disruptions".

• Like 7

Similar story to Carbivore.....

I live in Selkirk, Manitoba (20 minutes north of Winnipeg). I had placed a $40 Canadian order on the 30th, and later on that day I had posted a question about the availability of the paints if the mini was out of stock. Ladystorm had replied that the ghoulie bags had been sold out. Ok, that is fine. 

Postage was applied to the order on the 31st, and I received a notification that my package had arrived yesterday. When I opened the box, my order was there, in addition to a ghoulie bag and a sample bottle of paint ( I think it's a dark blue).

The additional items were not expected, but they are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the additional items in the box :)

Reverend Shartan

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Reverend Shartan said:

sample bottle of paint ( I think it's a dark blue)

Same!  Maybe.  It looked dark blue but was more purple when I did a swatch.  I was very pleasantly surprised and I'm excited to use it.

And the Halloween mini is so amazing.  I really wish I could have more of it.

• Like 2

WOW, I placed 4 orders in October alone (3 in September and 3 in August as well) and didn't get any paint samples :(

I know they aren't guaranteed but I'm such a paint hoarder that I love getting extra paints, especially if it's a special color that won't be available for sale.... ever.

• Sad 1

On 11/15/2018 at 9:40 AM, starwarsgeek said:

WOW, I placed 4 orders in October alone (3 in September and 3 in August as well) and didn't get any paint samples :(

I know they aren't guaranteed but I'm such a paint hoarder that I love getting extra paints, especially if it's a special color that won't be available for sale.... ever.

I've never gotten a paint sample...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4