malefactus

The October Stuff: Mushrooms & Goblins & Pumpkinheads...Oh My!

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

Thanks, Glitter. Do check it out now that I finished editing.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cicciopiu said:

Fantastic! Love the sculpting the colors and how everything looks so "Halloweenish" 

Thanks for the kind reply, Cicciopiu! I am glad you enjoyed the post. I have been stuck in Halloween mode for awhile now.

• Like 3

These are magnificent! The colors! The faces!

I love your macabre playfulness.

• Like 2

Every batch of these gets better and better.  They are all great, but I think I like the Faerie Goblin the best.  I 'specially like his wings.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

A superb balance of ghoulishness and whimsy.

Thank You for sharing. ::):

GEM

Thanks for the reply, GEM. If I didn't post the photos, no one would see my critters...I appreciate the viewing.

They do tend to be creepy/ghoulish, but it is the silly/whimsical that I am trying for.

13 hours ago, Pingo said:

These are magnificent! The colors! The faces!

I love your macabre playfulness.

Thanks for the accolades, Pingo. I am delighted you like the faces & colors; re, the faces are my own creations & the colors are how I express my outlook on life.

Most everything I do is done with at least a touch of the absurd. It's my nature. It explains why I like Goblins with Faerie wings.

10 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Oh My.  That quite the collection of Fungi and pumpkin you have there and very seasonal.  Though you work is fun to look at in any season.

Thanks for the kind reply, Silvervane. My stuff is Halloweeny all year. It is only at this time of the year that I match up to what is going on in The Real World.

I am happy you enjoy it whatever the season.

6 hours ago, Warlady said:

Every batch of these gets better and better.  They are all great, but I think I like the Faerie Goblin the best.  I 'specially like his wings.

Thanks, Warlady! There is always room for improvement; actually improving is a rarity. I am happy you see things getting better.

This set of wings was an experiment. I am happy you like them.

4 hours ago, Tjrez said:

Great group of figures, nice job :)

Thanks, Tjrez. I am happy you like the stuff. Replies are good for my morale.

• Like 1

Holy crap I just forwarded this my DnD group and you have been voted godlike status. 

Awesome job, and the colors are great, freehand is awesome, and the eyes just pop in all of these. 

Where can I get some? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Redd Knekk said:

Holy crap I just forwarded this my DnD group and you have been voted godlike status. 

Awesome job, and the colors are great, freehand is awesome, and the eyes just pop in all of these. 

Where can I get some? 

Thanks for the enthusiastic reply, Redd, I am delighted you & your group enjoyed the stuff.

I have been giving my stuff to Folks on the forums I haunt. PM me, maybe I could send you something.