• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of my latest work. It was a very fun piece to paint. The T-Rex fossil on its back and the different types of stones that form this extraplanar creature are amazing. I painted the crystals as amethysts, well suited for an earth protector. This purple stone is said to be incredibly protective, healing, and purifying. It's claimed it can help rid the mind of negative thoughts and bring forth humility, sincerity, and spiritual wisdom.

This Bones model 77185, Large Earth elemental was sculpted by Kevin Williams. I changed the position of his right arm and  mounted it on a 75mm (huge size) square base.

• By thefub
      My first figure 2021. I started painting about 2 years and took a year+ off from it. I decided to get back into and got some new paints and brushes for Xmas. Still working on my technique and would like to hear your opinion.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Got around to painting a blackstar corsair I modified last year. I figured a pirate always could use some more guns on their suit 

• By Elf86
      One of the three from #2550.  Been a while since I've touched a paint brush.  Tried to use up as much of my old Ral Partha paints from LOOOOOOOOOONG ago.  I made zero attempt to make him pretty.  But there wasn't enough to give him that LARP image at a renaissance fair.  

• By Conan the Painter
      I wanted Conan.  and this looked pretty much exactly like him.  I painted him up a month or two ago, and since I already posted my wizard today I decided to post Dantrag (Conan) today as well.  Again, any tips or advice on painting or photographing will be gratefully accepted.  

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)