Cryohydra from model by mz4250

I'm always inspired by the the minis posted here. People who are skilled are an inspiration to improve; people who are just starting out are an inspiration to try things in the first place ("if she can make something that good, maybe I could make something !"). People who show off different paint techniques, or bashing techniques, or basing, or whatever are a constant nudge to go try new things. I hope everyone keeps showing off because of that. Regardless of how good you think it is, I'm always glad to see what folks are making.

So in the spirit of trying to give that back, here's something that turned out okay:

010.thumb.JPG.c27e167d51df2420dfb33f59de127b91.JPG009.thumb.JPG.33f3ded49727a9bd050e844aac41ca7f.JPG011.thumb.JPG.8c59ed7a0e430297120abd088a8a5bbb.JPG

This is a great model designed by mz4250, which I printed out and painted. I talk about it a little more in the WIP thread (here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83295-mz4250-pyrohydra/ ), but this was something I tried to pull together quickly to support a game. It worked great for that; far better than my usual "pretend this ogre is a hydra," but I think it turned out okay overall too.

I don't see that many printed models show up here, so this is evidence that it can work! 

• Like 20
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic