Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rintintin
      HI, 
      Thought I would create my own topic so I can share the models I create. Crits and comments welcome.
      This is my latest mini. Created just for fun. I think it should be called " The summoning" though I am open to ideas :)

Got a few pictures of the 3d print of this guy. Not the best photos but you get the idea.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2mr5iKg

An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.
    • By lexomatic
      I'm not really sure when I'll get to these, but I found a bunch of cheap sheets that I'm going to diy into mats for wargaming. As it is, they're fine (I got green, blue, and brown, and passed on a grey) . But I might sponge on some various paints for waves/ ice (double sided blue sheet) and various greens for the green sheet.
    • By DarcyPerry
      Hi, I'm a sculptor from New Zealand. I am mostly known for my dungeon delvers. Especially of the duck variety. 

• By lexomatic
      I know about the craft article on filling a bucket with sand and spraying foam in the space carved out.  I don't have a ton of time so didn't do that. I DID take a few sheets of parchment paper, a few sections of plastic fruit containers lined with parchment paper, and sprayed a can's worth of expanding insulation foam to make some hills.
      Because of needing to get by with a stroller, foam was packed up after an hour to continue curing.

In a few days I'll seal with brown craft paint and modgepodge, then experiment with flocking.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 137 Guests (See full list)