Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So I've seen a bunch of people using "big bucket of monsters" toys for dnd and I decided to try it too.

Did this guy in under an hour while watching tv, super relaxing! Will use him as a wacky cyclops in my campaign 

• By SGHawkins09
      Not sure if this belongs here or under conversions but since I need help/feedback on the sculpting, I figured here was better. 

I am adding puffy sleeves to a figure and I am very much a novice when it comes to sculpting. I have been working on one and while it looks good to me, I need a second opinion. What do you guys think?

• By Rigel
      "Way I hear tell, ain't no percentage in gettin' the Cactus Folk riled up. They don't shoot easy and wrasslin' 'em won't end well for ya."

Sculpted a gumby-esque Saguaro Vaquero and a zaftig Cactus Dryad for Weird West purposes. (Though if I ever run a game set in New Crobuzon, they'd work there too.)
      Legs are stubby and bell-bottomed, skin rugose, arms long and segment-jointed. The cowpoke's rope is twisted wire.

The Dryad's hair was intended to be Crested Saguaro, but heck, Opuntia works too. The pistol hand came from my bits box, I forget what sprue originally. Probably Chronoscope of some kind.

I don't know *exactly* where she falls on the SFW line (is a plant really nude if it's not flowering? Curves, but nothing explicit as I understand it) so I'll compromise on Spoilers for now and delete images if need be. 

• By lazarp
      These two were made out of hot glue and given a quick paintjob by my sister and me. I like how they look and I made 4x medium and 8x small ones the same way. Will post them too when painted If you like these! :D

Next to a reaper bones orc:

Before the paintjob:

• By lazarp
      I made these out of cotton wool and watered down white glue 
      Hope you like them as much as I do! 

next to a wizards of the coast water elemental:

next to Reaper 77280: Lich:

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)