Minivember is here once again! I know that today is the 5th so I'm going to have to play a little catch up as I was on vacation until yesterday evening. Now I need to get started painting so this will probably be a shorter intro post than previous years. You may ask why the title says "The Last." Well because this is the last year that I am going to be doing Minivember. Next year I'll have a new fun thing but it will be in October instead of November because of how busy this time of year is for me. And I know that the holidays are part of the challenge but it's getting to be too much of a challenge.

This year I'm going to be painting minis from Shadows of Brimstone that I have not yet finished. My goal (like every year) is to paint at least thirty (30) unique minis, one (1) for each day. While I've reached this goal in the past I'm going to push myself a little further this year and try to get all of one type of the mini painted. Some of them have up to six (6) of the same mini. I chose to paint this because I want to play the game again and this is a great time to get it done. While this is not all of the SoB minis that I have to do it is a good chunk of them. 

Anyway, here's this year's calendar and I'll be posting photos as soon as I can.

Spoiler

1265382756_Minivember2018Calendar.png.b728990d3516149afc0d84d02a412b6b.png

• Like 14

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic